Best Movie Ending SPOILERS(obviously)

King

Not so much ending but near the end of fight club was amazing. For the ending I would have to go with X men 3. As a comic book/marvel/DC movies geek myself I loved the chess moving. But that is just my views. Edited by Sparrow

As a comic book/marvel/DC movies geek

That's coming from the kid that WOULDN'T collect comics, as 'everybody else does'.

The end of Empire Strikes Back, everything ends on such a down note, it's class! :thumbsup

Se7en has a fantastic ending. It typifies what movies are all about, if you ask me.

Infact, I haven't watched that film in a while - I might stick it on the DVD Player later tonight. :)

I was just about to say Se7en is the best ending I've seen to a film as well. John Doe had committed 6 deadly sins, and got the detective (Pitt) to commit the last one to end it all.

One of the greatest evil over good films I've ever seen. Good to see a film where the good guy doesn't prevail at the end like 99.9% of other films. :thumbsup

Terminator 2 had a awesome ending, how could I forget that. With the thumb and the emotion. What a ending to a great movie.

I preferred the ending to Terminator 3. Which is odd considering that T-2 is a infinetly better film.

But come the end of 3 the whole Terminator expereince just feels worthwhile.

Related to that, Terminator 4 is apparantly in pre-production right now, looking for a early 2008 release, I did read somewhere that they were going to try and launch it on new years eve 2007.

Is Arnie gonna be in it?