Best individual performance you have ever seen in football

JC

- i always remember Jamie Redknapp coming on against Scotland at Euro 1996 and turning the game for england with his passing just as it seemed the Scots were coming back into it

- Larsson coming on as sub for Barce in the Champions League final last year and changing the game

now they aren't single best performances, but game changing substitutions

the one that came to mind straight away was Beckham against Greece, absouloutely immense that day

Quite possibly Archie Thompson's effort in this years A-League Grand Final.

Melbourne Victory (my boys) won 6-0 over Adelaide United. Archie banged in the first 5 goals!!!! Before the match he had predicted he would score a hatrick because he'd been quiet for the weeks leading up to the big one. What a way to live up to your own prediction, he scored his hatrick in the first half, kicked 2 more in the second and then got subbed late in the game.

Quite possibly Archie Thompson's effort in this years A-League Grand Final.

Melbourne Victory (my boys) won 6-0 over Adelaide United. Archie banged in the first 5 goals!!!! Before the match he had predicted he would score a hatrick because he'd been quiet for the weeks leading up to the big one. What a way to live up to your own prediction, he scored his hatrick in the first half, kicked 2 more in the second and then got subbed late in the game.

Damn straight, that was one of the most surreal finals I've ever seen.