PSP Recommended buys?

Evil Gringo

Right I have a PSP and I already have Vice City and Liberty City stories as well as THUG 2, Sega Mega Collection and Smackdown v Raw 2007.

I was thinking of adding Project 8 when it comes out as well as PES6 and Medal of Honour...

But is there anything I am missing on the console? Or should I not go for any of the above?

Your thoughts people?

I could'nt wait for Metal Gear Portable ops so i bought a copy off Ebay.

I can confirm that it the definative title for PSP, quite how they've been able to cram such a awesome game onto a little UMD is beyond me

Over the week I added PES 6, Burnout Legends and Fifa Street 2 to my collection, the last two a steal at the 2 for £20 range in GameStation...

Will look into some of the other ones soon...

Anyone played the PSP Medal of Honour though? Is it worth the £30 I may cop out for or is it not worth it at all?

I have a question too. Since i want to save making a thread as it is to do with recommended PSP buys. I am looking for another game on my PSP. I currently have Tekken Resurrection, SVR2007 and FIFA 07. I am looking for a Adventure/Car sort of Game. Im thinking Vice City Stories just wondered whether anyone has played it and what they thought of it as im looking to add it?. Thanks.

I'd recommend both Vice and Liberty City Stories to be honest and if you want a better football game for the PSP then go for PES6. I like both franchises but feel this version of PES, espically on the smaller screen is better.

Also I am really looking forward to Spiderman 3 - The Game as well as that is due a PSP release around the time of the film's release date and maybe will get the UEFA Champions League game if it does come out on the PSP.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok now i need some more PSP advice :P.....just got GTA VCS and N4S Most Wanted on the cheap now im interested in getting a adventure game as my list currently goes like this....FIFA07, Smackdown vs RAW 2007, Tekken Resurrection and the ones i mentioned. I loved Tomb Raider on the PS2 but everyone says Metal Gear Solid is good too so im torn between the two. Since i pretty much have the most decent games on the PSP bar a few im looking to make 2 more purchases for the PSP. Any ideas anyone?

Depends on how much you wanna spend...

Metal Gear Ac!d 2 is cheap but is turn based so that may put you off where as the April due Portable Op's will be £30 when out...

But the Tomb Raider PSP game is in the platinum range and can be bought in the 2 for £30 option at Gamestation at the moment as well...

However next on my list are Medal of Honour, Virtua Tennis 3 and UEFA Champions League 2006/07.

Hopefully i may get Tomb Raider next.... im liking N4S Most Wanted so i may purchase the Carbon version too. I have no limits Gringo ;) i would get another footy game and would get PE6 but im not too sure will look at a few clips of game play before deciding.

Believe it or not, Carbon is better on the PSP than it is on the PS2, its got cell shaded graphics and less of the powersliding nonsense. I'd highly recommend it.

UEFA Champions League is slow, the players are cack at turning, the passing is unresponsive and all of the players on all the teams look like they are black...

To sum it up don't do as I did and spend £35 on it at HMV when picked 70's Show season 5...

However do buy Virtua Tennis 3, its awesome.