Profile Problems

han89

4) Mr. Fill: Yes I know what the high flying division is. I am a big RVD fan and i know exactly how he wrestles. And even RVD has some in ring ground moves. All i am asking for is to add from 2 to 3 stuff like suplexes and stuff like that so I and anyone who is writing for him don't give him moves that are not his when we need to use something that is not high flying or jumping. But you all seem to want to shoot me.

But suplexes might not suit the character.

Look at Sonjay Dutt, Shark Boy and other high flyers in the X-Division, I don't think I've ever seen either of the two named every hit a single suplex - it's all about the motion.

1) EDIT: IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO REPLY TO SOMEONE - DON'T REPLY TO THEM!

2) Christof, it's not my fault I thought the SSP was named a sharp shooter. I mean it is a mistake I made but even if I had reviewed the match over and over again (which I did 3 times) I couldn't have changed it. a confusion of my part made this whole mess and now it is cleared and the move is a high flying marvelous move.

3) Not knowing that the finisher was discussed with JDZ before writing the match, and that we had settled for a clotheline because none of his finishers worked in this case, my choice of giving someone a move that is 100% his style but not in his profile to make the finish seem more "exciting" and more high risk, I didn't commit a sin, I didn't do anything wrong, I had the right to do that as a writer because I am the one writing the match and I could take any decision that is logical with the situation. It is not a rule to use every single move in someone's profile and as baz said it and have seen MANY people do it, weither in the finishing part of the match, the middle or the beginning, it isn't wrong and I didn't do anything wrong!

4) Mr Fill: suplexes are not all there is. I don't know what he could add but he needs something in the ring, motion or not, because I have never seen any wrestler with that style not do at least one move of the kind in the match. technically speaking, it is not logical JDZ sticks to the turnbuckle or the ropes all the match, it would make it lackluster and montonious. That's how I see it.

Edited by Christof