Forums are under active construction. ×

HELLO FOLKS

Guest bountyhunter

Guest bountyhunter

Well hello everyone i am new to these forums ,I was a pro wrestler up to 6yrs ago on the southcoast of england till i moved to canada ,i was in the game for 14yrs and i do miss it alot ,i am thinking of starting a wrestling school here ,that i seem to be getting a lot of interest in so fingers crossed i might just do it!

My stage name was Steve 'THE BOUNTY HUNTER" Slaymaker i am hoping that some of the guys i used to work with will read this and drop me a email! Or any of the fans that follow british wrestling and know who i am and seen me wrestle!

Well thats about it for now i think! Just keep surporting British wrestling it,s the most finest sports entertainment out there and if any over pro wrestlers are on this site please keep up the good work and my thoughts and preys are with you!!!!:thumbsup

Hi bountyhunter. Welcome to TWO, the exits are the little red X in the top right of your screen, and the power button on your PC's tower.

Thank you and enjoy your flight...err....

Guest MrFill
dont feed russ he blows

Feeding somebody while they were blowing would be bad - the food would end up on you.

Archived