Are too many wrestlers switching sides?

HSM

Are there too many wrestlers switching sides?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are there too many wrestlers switching sides?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not really sure

Ok it was quite a good idea at first with the new GM's installed and every wrestler up for grabs it created an exciting storyline,but surely now it has gone too far.With some many guys jumping from show to show each week its beginning to get confusing not to mention the amount of stroylines which are being mixed up.

A couple examples that spring to mind are:

Now that Chris Benoit has jumped to SD with his IC title who will he feud with?Surely after they dropped the euro title it left far more decent rivals and possible fueds on RAW.Who will he feud with now? Rikishi?Valbowski? or maybe Albert *shudders at the thought*

Speaking of Valbowski over the past few weeks they have been attempting to get him and Hardcore Holly over as a decent tag team then suddenly the Tag Titles jump to Raw what does it leave them?Not to mention Billy and Chuck who to be fair were the only actual established tag team on either roster.

At first the switches were quite interesting but now they appear to be rushed and poorly thought out with no consideration to maintaining current storylines.Personally i think they should slow it down and give it more thought because there clearly making too many switches too soon.

Guest the.icon

just a thought

next week sho funaki moves too raw & upsets the entire wwe balance.seriously though eddie & chris was a turn to much bring them back too raw now.

Yes, definitely, the frequency of defections should drop

1 - The fans may begin to lose track of who is where, and who is fueding with who and why, making the shows something of a chore to keep track of.

2 - The more wrestlers switch, the less impact the defections have. Will anyone really start to give a toss if they see wrestlers switching sides every show?

3 - Are any wrestlers actually giving a plausable reason for switching sides? Seems to me they are defecting for the hell of it. Tell me if they have been explaining, but I have not been seeing any.

Edited by Grapple

I dont get y they swapped Benoit, i thought and hoped he was going 2 carry on his feud with RVD,there first match was really good,but theres no chance of that.When Y2J went 2 Raw i thought he may reopen his feud with Benoit or even team up with Benoit,but no thats not gonna happen either.I just hope WWE no wat there doing and arent just swapping wrestlers 2 give the gms something to do!Like someone else said they do need reasons or explanations as to y theyve defected.

Call me crazy, but surely there's a logical way to stop this angle. Let's see...

Bisch wants SD! talent.

Steph wants Raw talent.

So why don't they just swap rosters with one another?

Jeez, with plotholes this big in WWE storylines, you just know a McMahon is behind it.

I dont think the swapping is the main problem with this GM thing....I still think its down to the choices of GM's.

I know that I dont watch Smackdown now cause Stephanies on it, but Bischoff really has started to entertain me recently. If theyd only chosen a decent face GM....even someone like DDP would have done!

Guest Gogan

hehe i agree, i dont think too many are swapping coz it makes the show all that more funny! but i think this angle of "which show will the fans watch,which one will they stay loyal to?" is stupid, coz the WWE must realize we watch both,well most of us, and the only reason for doing the swapping,having Steph and Eric as the GM's and the whole Anti/Un-American fued thingie is to make us all watch it more,so they can get more money...

ok now i'm rambling too much...sorry people!!!

~*Gogan*~

Originally posted by Russ

Call me crazy, but surely there's a logical way to stop this angle. Let's see...

Bisch wants SD! talent.

Steph wants Raw talent.

So why don't they just swap rosters with one another?

Jeez, with plotholes this big in WWE storylines, you just know a McMahon is behind it.