ECW roster confirmed!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Here is an updated rundown of the new ECW roster.Confirmed:

- The Sandman

- Sabu

- Francine

- CW Anderson

- Tommy Dreamer (He will be both wrestling and doing behind-the-scenes work.)

- Masato Tanaka

- Roadkill

- Balls Mahoney

- Axl Rotten

- Rob Van Dam

- Little Guido

- Al Snow

- Jazz

Possible part-time appearances:

- Terry Funk

- CM Punk

- Tajiri

- Mikey Whipwreck

- Joel Gertner

- Kid Kash

- Super Crazy

- Lance Storm

- Justin Credible

Announcers:

- Joey Styles (play-by-play)

- Steven DeAngelis (ring announcer)

Booking:

- Paul Heyman

- Tommy Dreamer

- Ed Koskey (Koskey has yet to be confirmed as a booker for ECW, however is being considered for a part-time position.)

Just to let everyone know who we can all watch :D

Guest Al Stevens

Thats looking very very sweet, I just hope they would be able to get the likes of Chris Cheti (i was always very supprised that he faded in the indy scene)

Also get super Crazy and Tajiri on the main roster as well as Nunzo.

This will be pretty cool to watch!

Guest Drake

Well this could be a major set back for RVD.

Cause if ECW doesn't get that time slot in USA, then they will only air via Internet like Heat and Velocity. So that wouldn't be such a good thing for RVD.

Guest Anime Otaku
Only women on the roster are Jazz and Francine which is kinda odd because as far as I know Francine is not much of an in ring talent where as Jazz is a wrestler, they might bolster them with a few of the OVW women or some Indy workers. Other than that it looks like a good roster odd that Mick Foley is not listed as part time as he's ECW's biggest name, maybe he's too inconsistant in appearances to be put on the list. Also surprised that Lance Storm is on there with his school goign but he is only part time.

Guest The B-Man
Only women on the roster are Jazz and Francine which is kinda odd because as far as I know Francine is not much of an in ring talent where as Jazz is a wrestler' date=' they might bolster them with a few of the OVW women or some Indy workers. Other than that it looks like a good roster odd that Mick Foley is not listed as part time as he's ECW's biggest name, maybe he's too inconsistant in appearances to be put on the list. Also surprised that Lance Storm is on there with his school goign but he is only part time.[/quote']

Maybe some people will come through the Lance Storm School as well.

Guest Anime Otaku
Yeah some FANTASTIC wrestlers should come out of SWA though ECW might not be a good place for them as they will probably need to do chair shots. :D

Only women on the roster are Jazz and Francine which is kinda odd because as far as I know Francine is not much of an in ring talent where as Jazz is a wrestler' date=' they might bolster them with a few of the OVW women or some Indy workers. Other than that it looks like a good roster odd that Mick Foley is not listed as part time as he's ECW's biggest name, maybe he's too inconsistant in appearances to be put on the list. Also surprised that Lance Storm is on there with his school goign but he is only part time.[/quote']I hear what you're saying....but when Jazz was in ECW first time round, more or less all she fought were the men anyway.........so this time shouldn't be much different.

Guest The Great Ahmar
RVD should stay on the main roster and make part-time apperances, He is too big to stay just on ECW on the internet if they don't get a TV deal.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
ECW.com confirmed new names signed to the ECW roster Friday:

_ The Sandman

_ Francine

_ Danny Doring

_ Tony Mamaluke

Just adding a few more names who have been confirmed :)

Guest tazz xtreme
Does anyone know if mikey whipwreck is still around? If so will he be invovled with the new ECW?

Guest Jack

Danny Doring isn't expected to be a wrestler, but probably a referee. The obvious choice for him would of been to team him up with Roadkill, but he is expected to join SmackDown!'s tag division in the future.

There's a few names in the latest WON. I don't have it on me right now, but I'll type up the names expected to join, and what their positions in the copmpany will be, if he happens obviously. I have an awful short term memeory, and the only names of the top of my head, are Tazz and New Jack.

It's not certain Tazz will join ECW again, but if he does, and it's on the cards, he will be an on-screen character, running a dojo, producing 'shoot fighters', a colour commentator, or both at the same time.

New Jack will be asked apparently, but I don't see him joining. He has way too much heat backstage, especially with Paul heyman, for him to accept it. if he does, we'll all know he is a p*ssy.

Archived