Stupidest things you've done

Nicole

At the end of a long Saturday in the pub drinking during my time at Uni, we made a drunken bet on the final game of pool: the loser had to walk home (about a quarter of a mile) with their trousers on their head.

Yes, I lost.

Worse thing was that I ran home to avoid being spotted, and during a descent down a flight of steps, I tripped and ended up nearly breaking my neck. Fortunately, I suffered a few grazes only.

Edited by Grapple

Originally posted by Hardcore Holly

When I was tipsu one night i got up on a wall and tried to do a swantom bomb and near kilt meself.

Originally posted by rish

when i had been drinking and put a steak pie complete with tin in the microwave and shorted it

Originally posted by Grapple

At the end of a long Saturday in the pub drinking during my time at Uni, we made a drunken bet on the final game of pool: the loser had to walk home (about a quarter of a mile) with their trousers on their head.

Yes, I lost.

Worse thing was that I ran home to avoid being spotted, and during a descent down a flight of steps, I tripped and ended up nearly breaking my neck. Fortunately, I suffered a few grazes only.

Originally posted by Dreamer

The legendary night I was drunken and posted on my blog and in the chat room...

Kids, don't drink and surf. It's not big, it's not clever but it sure as hell is funny. For other DAMN people :(

Originally posted by SiMania

Lost a drinking game on the way home from a rugby match and had to run up the high street at 7pm on a saturday night wearing only a tie and a pair of shoes

I said it before, and I’ll say it again, alcohol is EVIL! :evil

Originally posted by Kam

I said it before, and I’ll say it again, alcohol is EVIL! :evil

I heartily agree with this statement. Alcohol can kill people. In many ways, I don't really want to hear how drunken people have nearly killed themselves. However, I will, so I can make fun of them in chat.

*Sigh*, I remember the days you were considered a fool to risk your health by performing crazy stunts. Now, due to Jeff Hardy, Backyarding and Jackass, people think it's "Kewl" and "Xtreme". And the sad thing? Most people are making it up. The old "I caught a fish THIS big!" thinking comes to mind.

Anyway, the stupidest thing I ever did was probably something far too smutty for TWO, but it did involve myself, a girl who was going out with a guy twice my size (In body weight, for those with filthy minds), Whisky and an ass kicking. Do I need to piece it together for you?

Guest Litas daughter
The stupidest thing I ever did was back in 7th grade when me and my friends crushed up candy into powder and sniffed it.....that burned like HELL! :cry