***Smackdown Spoiler*** Mark Henry at it again

RetroIC Gaming

Reports indicate that Kurt Angle was said to have been in a lot of pain following last night’s SmackDown! TV taping in London England. He was seen leaving Wembley Arena holding his arm and his shoulder. There is the possibility that Angle and WWE were just trying to work the fans, however WWE officials threw up the “X” sign (usually a sign that a wrestler has suffered a legitimate injury) after the cameras stopped rolling at last night’s show. The possible injury came as a result of the running splash through the table at the hands of Mark Henry.

It should be noted that Kurt Angle is currently working through a serious neck injury that should be keeping him out of action for several months and is said to be in pain and severe discomfort on most days as it is.

Guest Chapman24
I actually touched on this in the official Smackdown thread, it is very possible Kurt was hurt, he stayed down for a quite a while after the camera's went off and the American security guy was actually screaming at us to back up (I pretty much next to the table), hopefully Kurt's ok, i also mentioned in the Smackdown thread that i heard Kurt tell Henry to "Take your time" as he was being layed on the table.

Guest the HiTman
It seemed like the frame of the table didn't break properly..that may have caused injury. Edited by the HiTman

Guest MojoPogo
It seemed like the from of the table didn't break properly..that may have caused injury.

And as we all know, thats happened to Angle (with Triple H) before. The guy has no luck!

Guest the HiTman

Sorry, that was supposed to say 'frame' not 'from' :P

Yeah, it seems Angle is pretty injury prone, but to be honest, I dont think Mark Henry should be jumping on people through tables. Its a inevitable there is going to be injuries.

Guest Hemme
Henery is a clumsy clown, no doubt, but he can't take all the blame here really, if you do hardcore spots sometimes you can end up getting hurt, sadly the state Angles body is in he shouldn't be doing stuff like this.

Guest the HiTman

Thats what I tried to say above Hemme; Henry should NOT be attempting these 'Hardcore spots' EVER!

When watching him in the ring, the realisation of how lucky that guy is to be in the ring 'entertaining' 12k UK fans dawned on me. He has no wrestling skill whatsoever and I find it pretty offensive that he is on the show to be honest. A complete waste of space and time and it makes me sick to hear 'the world's strongest man' over and over when nobody cares one bit.

The title of this thread "Mark Henry's at it again" suggests that you think Henry is intentionally injuring poeple, which is absurd, accidents happen, people Mark Henry's size are bound to injure more people than people say Rey Mysterio's size, like i said, accidents happen.

Guest Dave7g
MArk Henry injuring people is a common occurance, of course some will say it's never his fault, just coincidence, but maybe he's just bad, Ahmed Johnson bad.

Guest Wolverine
Batista and Angle were both working through serious injuries when wrestling Henry. They were always likely to aggravate those injuries at some point - 'tis their own fault, not Henry's.

Guest Drake
Batista and Angle were both working through serious injuries when wrestling Henry. They were always likely to aggravate those injuries at some point - 'tis their own fault' date=' not Henry's.[/quote']

So what kinf of coincidence that they don't get injured when they wrestle other people but when they wrestle Henry they do. Hhmmmm

Guest MojoPogo
The business today is as much to blame, because there's so much pressure on superstars to perform no matter what, that wrestlers are willing to risk there health to protect there spot, so the inevitable happens occasionally. If anything, maybe the doctors should occasionally step in, for the good of an athletes health if nothing else.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
The title of this thread "Mark Henry's at it again" suggests that you think Henry is intentionally injuring poeple' date=' which is absurd, accidents happen, people Mark Henry's size are bound to injure more people than people say Rey Mysterio's size, like i said, accidents happen.[/quote']

Big show doesn't tend to hurt people tho, neither did Yokozuna (who was fatter) or any other big guy its just Mark Henry, i'm sure he doesn't do it intentionally, but my god he cuases alot of injuries, I saw on another site that Angle was in pain in the hotel after the show but didn't know about this with Mark Henry!

Get him out the main event slots and save the top guys :P

Guest Wolverine
So what kinf of coincidence that they don't get injured when they wrestle other people but when they wrestle Henry they do. Hhmmmm

Yes, I do believe that it's a coincidence. If there were more than two wrestlers that he had "injured" in the last few years, or if the workers he has put out of action hadn't already been carrying serious injuries, then you may have had a case for him being an unsafe worker. But I would lay the blame for both injuries with Angle and Batista themselves (especially in Angle's case). They both knew the consequences of continuing to wrestle in their physical state, yet they both refused to take the time off that they needed to recuperate. There was always a risk of aggravating that injury, and there was just as much chance of them doing so against Chris Benoit than against Mark Henry.

Guest Drake
Yes' date=' I do believe that it's a coincidence. If there were more than two wrestlers that he had "injured" in the last few years, or if the workers he has put out of action hadn't already been carrying serious injuries, then you may have had a case for him being an unsafe worker. But I would lay the blame for both injuries with Angle and Batista themselves (especially in Angle's case). They both knew the consequences of continuing to wrestle in their physical state, yet they both refused to take the time off that they needed to recuperate. There was always a risk of aggravating that injury, and there was just as much chance of them doing so against Chris Benoit than against Mark Henry.[/quote']

LOL, some people said when Henry injured Batista "Well Batista was injured anyways and Henry hasn't hurt anyone before", what's the excuse now that he hurt Angle too?

Henry isn't a safe guy to work with, not because he wants to injure people on purpose but just because without him doing it on purpose he injures people.

Guest Wolverine

I think I'll let Dave Meltzer answer for me.

Kurt Angle did work the Smackdown house show in Germany yesterday and is scheduled for today. He didn't appear to be in good shape, and as injured as he's been in the past, once the bell rings, you never see that. The "X" called after Mark Henry splashed him from what we gather was a work, and not that Henry injured him but simply the accumulation of everything

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I think I'll let Dave Meltzer answer for me.

Thats pretty impressive excuse.. but one thing the words "from what we gather" isn't fully deffinate now is it :)

They threw up the "X" sign when Flair took that bump form the ladder at WM and that was a work. I believe this is all a work. In fact I believe wrestling is all a work. I heard rumours that it was fake.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
They threw up the "X" sign when Flair took that bump form the ladder at WM and that was a work. I believe this is all a work. In fact I believe wrestling is all a work. I heard rumours that it was fake.

Don't you ever say vicious, untrue, downright wrong things like that again you evil person! :P

Don't you ever say vicious' date=' untrue, downright wrong things like that again you evil person! :P[/quote']

ACCEPT THE TRUTH NEMESIS!!! WE CANT CONTINUE LIVING LIES LIKE THIS!!!

But it was Batista's fault for the injury, not Henrys at all, and Angle has been wrestling with bad neck problems and there is talk of the table frame breaking wrong or something like that, is that Henrys fault as well?