ROH 100th Show Results

Guest Samoajoe

Guest Samoajoe
Match 1: Christopher Daniels defeats Claudio Castagnoli via pin. Loud CZW-ROH dueling chants to begin the evening. Crowd: 15% CZW - 85% ROH. Daniels shakes Claudio's hand after the match, and cuts a pro-ROH promo. Chris Hero appears, cuts promo "Great atmosphere." Hero setting the stage for the main event.

Match 2: Delirious wins Four Corner Survival. Delirious forces Jimmy Jacobs to submit. With the win, thousands of young men and basement dwelling no-life losers began crying.

Match 3: Tag Team Champions Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defeat Homicide & Ricky Reyes after Aries pins Reyes via 450 Splash

Match 4: ROH World Champion defeats Colt Cabana with a rollup. Apparently, the pin came out of nowhere (common) and the match was short (uncommon).

July 15 Return. Intermission. Attendance estimate- near 1,000.

Match 5: Derrick Dempsey defeats Pelle Primuea with a spinebuster.

Everybody, prepare your $20, because you will want to get this DVD when it is available-

Bryan Danielson cuts a promo in the ring. Reall good, live. He told the CZW fans that he was a real world champion, and he'd prove it by taking all challenges...Bryan Danielson has accepted a title challenge from...DELIRIOUS.

Match 6: Bryan Danielson defeats Delirious via ref stoppage. During the match, Delirious "sliced his hand real bad". Delirious was bleeding from the hand. Danielson forced the ref to stop the match after beating Delirious repeatedly with elbows to the head.

Match 7: Briscoe Brothers defeat AJ Styles & Matty "Nice Try" Sydal after doubleteam Jay Driller. "great match, Briscoes over bigtime".

DEBATE: James E. Cornette vs John ZandigDetails sketchy. Apparently some messages from REACT weren't received. It's probably best for fan reviews to provide details into this debate later tonight.

Match 8: Team CZW defeats Team ROH Insane brawl, the debate turned right into the main event. During the end of the match, Claudio Castagnoli turns on ROH and aides Chris Hero in beating Samoa Joe. Claudio...f8ck you. BJ Whitmer takes a Psycho Driver through a table and does a monster selling job. Whitmer is stretchered out.

That sounds like a great show. I really want to see the main event as from other reports that i've read it was insane. I was a bit dissappointed about the Cabana/Danielson match being so short but i'm sure the rest of the event made up for that.

CZW had to go over here, to make the feud even. I'm happy to see Claudio turn, the guy is a natural heel and it would be a waste to ignore that. The Psycho Driver-table spot is probably going to live forever in .gif form too.

Looks a decent enough show, I'll hope to see this before too long.

-Cornette was s******g on zandig and czw big time...and barely let zandig get any words in

- Whitmer took a f*****g psycho driver through a table...hopefully he is ok, he was stretchered out. I dont know how anyone can take that f*****g move through a table. Its basically a pumphandle and you get dropped on your head.

-Super dragon assaulted a fan apparentely (hes done this before and has known to be an as*****)

"Yeah, basically a kid poured water on Super Dragon (which I was not aware of). What I saw was Super Dragon getting in the kid's face, and then start pulling on his hair for about 5 seconds straight. ROH security tried to break it up, but Super Dragon wouldn't even release the kid at first!

The other incident happened during the match as well. Super Dragon took a fan's hat off and threw it away. The fan then got in Super Dragon's face, who responded by KICKING THE BARRICADE INTO THE FAN. They then got into a shoving match and had to be seperated by ROH staff."

-Briscoes vs sydal/AJ was said to be an incredible match that stole the show

- The crowd was separted into an roh section and a czw section. Said to be a really rowdy philly crowd. CZW celebrates on their side as the show ends, samoa joe ice grills czw.

- This is the first match czw won in the feud. Danielson had beaten hero cleanly at an roh show, and Aries/strong/sydal had beaten czw guys at their own show.

By my count that makes ROH- 2 and CZW- 1

And is Super Dragon really that big of a douchebag?

Edited by Twig

Guest Thirteen
And is Super Dragon really that big of a douchebag?
If someone threw water on you whilst you were trying to work I'm sure you'd have something to say about it too!:xyx

Not that I'm by anyway shape or form condoning his behaviour but it's understandable if that's how it really went down.

If someone threw water on you whilst you were trying to work I'm sure you'd have something to say about it too!:xyx

Not that I'm by anyway shape or form condoning his behaviour but it's understandable if that's how it really went down.

I'd be pissed sure, but pulling hair? that's douchey, plain and simple.

Guest Hemme

Sounds a cracking show, the CZW/ROH stuff is coming on a treat, looks very heated & both companies look fantastic, the Double-C turn was a obvious one though.

Will have to see the Super Dragon thing to judge it fairly, but if the fan was being an arse SD should have informed the secuirty, they would have delt with him.

Guest MrFill

The problem with his reaction is that:

a) He's playing a heel, so he's to expect some crowd abuse, and it was only water.

b) He's trained to fight, the kid isn't, so him attacking the kid is VERY unprofessional.

He's also a representative of the company - if he worked for the WWE and did that, I'd expect him to be out of the door faster than you can say "Kid, don't throw water at me".

Guest Thirteen
The problem with his reaction is that:

a) He's playing a heel, so he's to expect some crowd abuse, and it was only water.

b) He's trained to fight, the kid isn't, so him attacking the kid is VERY unprofessional.

He's also a representative of the company - if he worked for the WWE and did that, I'd expect him to be out of the door faster than you can say "Kid, don't throw water at me".

:xyx

And what about the 'fan' who 'attacked' Y2J?

Chris did a lot more then grab his hair as did the security.

Guest MrFill

But didn't the fan do more than throw water at him?

I believe that the WWE have a poilicy that if you get physical with a star, they'll let the security get physical back with you - LOTS. :P

Guest Thirteen
But didn't the fan do more than throw water at him?

I believe that the WWE have a poilicy that if you get physical with a star, they'll let the security get physical back with you - LOTS. :P

:xyx

:xyx Edited by Thirteen

Guest MrFill

Can you remember what the fan did? I honestly can't.

But all I'm saying is that Dragon shouldn't have attacked for water - if he was punched, then he might have had some reason, but it was only water,

WWE have absolutely no relevancy to this situation, and I don't know why you keep referring to them. Super Dragon has huge stroke in CZW due his his PWG links, and there's no doubt he'll get away with doing what he did. The indy scene works a lot different to WWE, and there's a million miles between a public limited company with shareholders and Zandig's plaything for his buddies.

Can you remember what the fan did? I honestly can't.

But all I'm saying is that Dragon shouldn't have attacked for water - if he was punched, then he might have had some reason, but it was only water,

True.

Even though this doesn't have much to do with anything, when a fan hopped the barricade and pushed over a ladder with Eddie on it (a hell of a lot more than throwing water), I believe Latino Heat stiffed the guy before security joined in.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6870/ladderpush1wo.gif

I don't know what this has to d with anything, but I had the gif and wanted to do something with it.

Guest Thirteen
To be fair though that is a hell of a lot more then an altercation by ringside. Damn if I had been in attendance I would have hopped the barricade and helped security kick his ass. I mean he's endangering a life right there. Edited by Thirteen

Guest Hemme
To be fair though that is a hell of a lot more then an altercation by ringside. Damn if I had been in attendance I would have hopped the barricade and helped security kick his ass. I mean he's endagering a life right there.

Exactly that dude, you cross that rail, then it's fair game simple as.

Lets hope that Dragon never works in Mexico then.... hell they tried to pour battery acid over the more legendary rudos in the past...

Still if your a fan don't get involved, I mean look at the riot and mob violence in the early RoH show where Homicide, Low Ki and Joe kicked some major fan ass as they where stupid enough to get in the talents face and space.

Guest Craig P

all of those moaining about super dragon interacting with fans if you watch czw youd seee he always does it its [art of his gimick.

made sense CC turning heel as everywhere else him and hero are partners