Protest

Joanne

so whats wrestling got to with it? The WWF is aimed at my age group (16-30) and I watch "better wrestling" such as ROH and the independants in the States.

The truth is the majority of "pro. wrestling" fans (ie not sports entertainment crap).

I think it is a pretty stupid thing to be moaning about. The 'show' is over, you just got to live with that and not moan about.

TWO would be a much better place if people stopped moaning and just grew up a little bit.

This reminds me of a B-Movie I saw once. "Attack Of The 13 Year Old Kids". Very scary film, Nu-metal and Hardyz merchandise everywhere.

On a more serious note, I'd like to ask why the "show" (And I use that term loosely) must be carried out in a wrestling chat room? MSN Chat has the facilities to create non-permanent rooms, so why not use them?

I honestly can't believe that this pathetic waste of time has gotten so much attention over the past weeks. At the most, 5 people can bear the "show". And it seems as if the 5 people all seem to be friends of Nicole and Emag. How coincidental. The rest of the TWO members come to the chat rooms (When they're working) to talk wrestling, and I'd be surprised if there's anyone outwith Nicole and Emag's little posse who would prefer to stay in the same room as them while the "show" is on than chat about the latest happenings in the wrestling world.

Hopefully this will be the last forum topic about the show being "Banned" from TWO, as I'd hate to have to start closing topics which are just repeating what has been said in here.

Originally posted by TVV

so whats wrestling got to with it? The WWF is aimed at my age group (16-30) and I watch "better wrestling" such as ROH and the independants in the States.

The truth is the majority of "pro. wrestling" fans (ie not sports entertainment crap).

Why is the World Wildwife Fund only aimed at 16 -30 year olds?

Originally posted by C9.

God cant anyone allow them to do their show in a separate room with their '5' fans?

Right, listen. I personally don't have any problem with this terrible attempt at humour as long as it stays in a private room and never comes in to the main room. However, that isn't the case. Before the show we get:

"Done the script yet?"

"I'm writing the script now"

"Shall I send you the script now?"

"Shall we do an emag-tionary bit?"

These conversations could easily be done in PM. The giving out of the password could be done in PM. Nothing about this show has to be mentioned in the main room at all.

Then, after the show,usually 45 seconds later, the people in the main room who, contrary to public opinion do speak about wrestling, and enjoy talking about wrestling, have to put up with:

"That show was great"

"Great script Nic"

"We're famous"

"I'm gonna scan my autograph"

Again, is that sort of chat really necessary? If you want to discuss anything to do with this show at all, in any capacity, before after or during, stay in a "Nicole and emag show" room, and no-one will complain, because nobody will see it.

And that's all I have to say about that.