Byte this

taker2k

Hi, had a quick look acorss the net and in this forum(HI i am New!). Was wondering what happend on Byte this last week. The Hart throbs where on it and I normaly watch it on thursday morning.

When I checked the site it said it would be up later, then all mention of it vanished. I knew somthing must have happened but was supprised when i heard nothing more. When the hart throbs where relised I was shocked, surley this directly related?

then tonight a report says that most of the people involved in byte this where sacked.

Can any one tell me what happend?

It's to do with last weeks show being so incredibly bad. Crappy jokes and a really pathetic blind date section. The producer was sacked so theres no show tonight either. If only whoevers decision this was took a long hard look at Raw and did the same thing.

I don't know if anything did or didn't happen but i watched HeAT on my Sky+ last night and Todd Grisham mentioned that The Heart Throbs were on Byte This and just said that they were very entertaining and a lot of fun.

Maybe it was just a coincidence? I mean from past experiance if the WWE regret something that happened on one of their shows then they usually just forgot about it, never mention it again and hope the fans do aswell.

Like when The Undertaker and his Ministry hanged The Big Bossman from the Hell In A Cell at Wrestlemania 15.

By the way, welcome to the forum, taker2k. :)

It's to do with last weeks show being so incredibly bad. Crappy jokes and a really pathetic blind date section. The producer was sacked so theres no show tonight either. If only whoevers decision this was took a long hard look at Raw and did the same thing.

The RAW that's getting constant 4.3+ ratings every week?

Dave' date=' dude, please restrain yourself from cheap shottin' WWE in every other posts of yours, the act it boring now :)[/quote']

I was explaining why that Byte This episode was taken down, I did actually see it and I can tell you therefore that it was similar to the skits on Raw. Maybe just maybe, they might clean up the crappy backstage skits, is that ok?

And you know whats really boring? You jumping around kissing other peoples asses when they disagree with me, it's actually pathetic.

Here's the article I found:

Credit: SEScoops

The word going around at the SmackDown! taping last night was that WWE.com Byte This! telecast has been cancelled due to last weeks show. For those who missed it, The Heart Throbs went way off topic last week and the show was basically an out of control mess. This was one of the major factors that led to their release from the company. As it turns out, the producer of the show was fired as well. The WWE.com crew was at SmackDown! last night filming segments to air on WWE.com in the future.

BTW, speaking of ratings, I also got from SEScoops that the dog show got a 2.1 cable rating w/ a 3.0 share. I'm stupid about these ratings things, does that make RAW better or about the same as the dog show?

Here's the article I found:

Credit: SEScoops

BTW, speaking of ratings, I also got from SEScoops that the dog show got a 2.1 cable rating w/ a 3.0 share. I'm stupid about these ratings things, does that make RAW better or about the same as the dog show?

It means that RAW is literally twice as popular as the Dog Show. RAW has drawn 4.4's/4.5's for a month now.