What did you get?

Gothic Angel

I got flowers and chocolates......I got the flowers on friday though, but there still really pretty and very much alive........usually flowers only last 2 days in my house.

The chocolates were ace......They were alcohol flavoured ones (surprise surprise :roll)

Well I got nowt.

But tell me if you think this is crazy or not;

My friend Mike bought his girlfriend a £30 teddy bear, the nicest box of chocolates you ever saw, and....

A £122 necklace.

Now, they're my age (16) and they've only been going out for 2 months.

I think it's nice, but, it's a lot of money to spend on someone he's probably not gonna be with in a few months.

Well I got nowt.

My friend Mike bought his girlfriend a £30 teddy bear, the nicest box of chocolates you ever saw, and....

A £122 necklace.

I think it's nice, but, it's a lot of money to spend on someone he's probably not gonna be with in a few months.

I dunno, I reckon its sweet. Last year for valentines, I prob recieved around £200 worth of stuff. Tis nice when you treat someone on valentines :) It really doesn't matter if you split up anyway, as you'll always have the memory of that lovely day

I dunno' date=' I reckon its sweet. Last year for valentines, I prob recieved around £200 worth of stuff. Tis nice when you treat someone on valentines :) It really doesn't matter if you split up anyway, as you'll always have the memory of that lovely day[/quote']

ok there's the FEMALE perspective..... spending thatm uch on a 2 month girlfriends is ABSURD.. he could spend that money of football or more important things

i think i now see why i didn't get anything today :(

:D

• Like 1

Well I got nowt.

A £122 necklace.

BLOODY HELL!!!!! What is he made of money.

Mind you i brought a girl i facnied before a £60 pair of Earings

Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I don't even care really......*sniffle*

Ah well, if i hadn't have finished my girlfriend 5 days before i'd have probably gotten more than just a card and kiss, if you know what i mean. :D

Seriously though, it's strange, it seems as though i'm the only one who finds me sexy. Isn't that wierd? :lol

Can you honestly tell me that if Gringo gave you a hug and that was it that you'd be happy?

Seen as it was me that cooked the meal and bought the CD which weren't that expensive then yeah... I'd say she's happy...

It's all about the romance, the mood and the actual effort really... bit like sex...

End of the day if you've got lots of money and you spend some of it then yeah, well done but if you have some money and make something amazing out of it and truely suprise someone then your there...

I got a nice big card, a lil teddy bear, a certificate for being such a great boyfriend and some chocolate unmentionables

Vikki got a huge card, a new bag, a thumb ring, a Forever Friends ring and um thats it I think.

We had ours Saturday since theres 80 miles between us today. But it was very nice and I made her day special, even forking out for a lovely meal in the Hut :)

Me and Paula didn't / don't celebrate it. Originally because our 6 months anniversary was on the 15th and secondly because its a pointless day that just swells the coffers of Clinton Cards with people buying cheap crappy toot.

I don't need an excuse to tell Paula I love her, let alone a day in which I'm expected to spend a crapload of money on doing so.

Every year it amazes me how every store tries to outdo each other by having the biggest / most distasteful card and dodgy cuddly bear ranges.

I prefer the spur of the moment things, for example walking past La Maison Du Chocolat on Piccadilly and picking up a nice little over priced chocolate to let Paula feel better about herself after the crash, or booking cheap flights to Dublin as a surprise day trip. Beats an overpriced, overtacky giant card any day :xyx

I got some very sensual choclates from a very seductive lady. ... ... Well .. ... Not really, no one at my school did anything except for this stalker which fancies one of my lady-friends. He made a friggin calender of her from photos he took without her knowledge, how sick it that!?!?