Bob Orton Released

PHIZZLE

February 14, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Bob Orton. We wish him the best in all future endeavors

DS Edit: Remember to quote sources in quote tags and to add your own commenst to avoid a post being spam. Thanks

Edited by Paul

In role on Smackdown had pretty much rans it course anyway, and the whole Undertaker thing must have had something to do with it, and course, he must have been missing Juvi.

I guess he's probably got a "Legends" contract anyway, so there is the possibility that as a member of the WWE Hall of Fame, he'll no doubt pop up on our screens again.

He will pop up again someday' date=' and I am sure it has nothing to do with the Eddie Guerrero comments Danny Styles because Rey and Chavo haven't left for TNA yet. It must have something or have some relevance to the Undertaker problem.[/quote']

i was just suggesting the eddies idea because he would have probably been involved in it..

and seeing how Taker is back on TV looking fine, and nothing else has been mentioned on the matter i doubt the Taker thing was true

Could be but then again you wouldnt have Cole walking up to him on a recorded show and say "Excuse me but we would like to know, if you probally caught a life threatening virus from Bob Orton when he bled over you at the December PPV?"

Then again it's probally the sort of Question Cole would ask

Hopefully Bob and Juvi will sign a deal with ABC and start a sitcom about 2 guys that were fired from a wrestling promotion and how they travel up and down the roads, following the company, trying to ruin the wrestling company with various hijinks, only to fail and try again next week.

I don't think Bob even deserved to be in the HOF, most of his career involved using a cast. The cast should be inducted.

Also, here is an update on the whole Orton/Taker situation:

Credit: SEScoops

To update on the situation with Undertaker and Bob Orton, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Orton had hepatitis as a teenager and had actually forgotten he had it because it was 35 years ago. Apparently he was just sick for a couple weeks then never thought about it again. Randy also had no idea.

Bob was recently tested by a WWE doctor, who is friends with The Undertaker, and he was alarmed when he was bleeding all over him in the Hell In A Cell. Bob then got another test and was told he was fine, which is what he initially thought as he has had tons of blood baths, always drank, and never made anyone else sick before. He is blaming the doctor for alarming everyone about it when there was really nothing to worry about.

Taker was alerted and was furious at Johnny “Ace” Laurinaitis, who knew the results of the test and didn’t tell Taker. Johnny Ace had to go to a house show and personally talk things out with a very unhappy Undertaker.

As you’ve probably guessed, these events are likely what led to his release from the company.

Edited by TPIB

I don't care that he was realesed but couldn't the WWE of turned this into a storyline. Here it is. Bob gets on T.V and pleads for Randy to say sorry about all the things that Randy has done in the recent weeks. Randy then kills another legend by giving him the RKO. I don't know just an idea.