WON round up (Rey a draw, HBK to semi-retire?, Ace is an ass)

Dead Crow

WMania plans remain Orton/Angle Edge/Foley Vince/Shawn Cena/HHH Taker/Henry

Hogan, Austin, Rock and Bret are all still no’s with Hogan being the only likely change

Dave speculates that SNME will see Cena vs Edge blowoff and Flair vs Shelton (not confirmed by anyone)

WWE contacted baseball’s AJ Pierzynski for an angle for WMania, He turned them down (Dave says it was most likely a FU to TNA since AJ had done a TNA PPV before)

Dave was told by WWE employee that’s management lost a lot of wrestlers respect with the Eddy is in Hell storyline. Chavo Gurrero put his head in his hands during the taping of the segment.

Rey’s Rumble win was the longest one man, one match performance since Pedro and Bruno fought to a 65 min draw in 1972

Tatanka is 44 years old. (Warlord was contacted at 46, and Greg Valentine is in his 50’s)

Vis squshing Matt Hardy in the royal rumble was a continuation of his punishment

Dave thinks Angle/Henry was Kurt’s worst match ever and said the live fans were leaving

SD! Ratings went up 400,000 for Boogey man’s segment recently, but Rey is still by and large the most consistent draw

Sandman was a cornerman in Mexico recently, during a break he and a bunch of kids were horsing around in the ring. Sandman was drinking heavily throughout.

Juvi gave a Mexican interview (in a suit) and said he was going into the Bird food business. He also said he was receiving offers from AAA, CMLL, TNA, and NOAH

Emory Hale was Hogan’s hand picked #1 Heel for the XWF, before Hogan backed out

Christian and Jericho both got roles in the movie “Shoot’em up”

Mike Goldburg, Christy Hemme and Dennis Rodman all participated at the Lingerie Bowl PPV

Nikoli Volkoff is now a vegetarian and is considering a run at local politics in Baltimore

Wesley Snipes officially pulled out of doing any MMA bouts

Shawn Micheals asked to be removed as a full timer after WMania. He will come in for big shots ala Hogan.

Micheals was frustrated by the lack of promotion for his book as well

Angle reinjured his neck vs Micheals on jan 16th.

Eddy will be getting the HOF nod this year

Ashley and Matt hardy are broken up

Angel Williams blew out her knee

WWE will soon have a Fidel Castro Parody and a “tag team doing a modern day Bushwackers gimmick”

Johnny Ace used Eddy Gurrero’s funeral as a recruiting center and that how Charlie Haas got resigned. Ace’s actions annoyed a lot of people. Haas wasn’t the only one either…

In the new RAW magazine, RVD said he has bumps on his head from hitting the glass ceiling so often. He puts over being held back due to Backstage politics.

Credit: DVDR.

Thoughts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame Michaels being frustrated for his book not being promoted, I haven't really heard much at all in Adverts and such. I hope we still see a lot of Shawn around though, I think he is an awesome star and is one of the WWE's top talent so it would be a pity to see him like in 2 big matches every year.

It's a big pity that Angle has reinjured, I don't want to see him be on his last run just yet anyway. But i'd rather him retire when the pain is unbearable than carry on and possibly aggravate and injure the pain in more ways. It is a pity that Angle is also telling others he is feeling in great shape as obviously that is BS.

WMania plans remain Orton/Angle Edge/Foley Vince/Shawn Cena/HHH Taker/Henry

Hogan, Austin, Rock and Bret are all still no’s with Hogan being the only likely change

Meh, nothing changes. Hope Hogan doesn't change because his constant appearances are making each one a little less special.

Dave speculates that SNME will see Cena vs Edge blowoff and Flair vs Shelton (not confirmed by anyone)

Makes a lot of sense. I'd expect Shelton to win personally.

WWE contacted baseball’s AJ Pierzynski for an angle for WMania, He turned them down (Dave says it was most likely a FU to TNA since AJ had done a TNA PPV before)

Thank God for that. His TNA appearance was hardly entertainment central.

Dave was told by WWE employee that’s management lost a lot of wrestlers respect with the Eddy is in Hell storyline. Chavo Gurrero put his head in his hands during the taping of the segment.

It means nothing if the people upset by it don't register their complaints to the people who can change things.

Rey’s Rumble win was the longest one man, one match performance since Pedro and Bruno fought to a 65 min draw in 1972

Whoop-de-doo.

Tatanka is 44 years old. (Warlord was contacted at 46, and Greg Valentine is in his 50’s)

What is this, Top Trumps? Ric Flair is 58, do I win?

Vis squshing Matt Hardy in the royal rumble was a continuation of his punishment

He made his bed, give him a few months and he might have a push.

Dave thinks Angle/Henry was Kurt’s worst match ever and said the live fans were leaving

It's not his worst match ever by a long way. I can think of about three bad ones off the top of my head.

SD! Ratings went up 400,000 for Boogey man’s segment recently, but Rey is still by and large the most consistent draw

Boogeyman = RATINGS.

Sandman was a cornerman in Mexico recently, during a break he and a bunch of kids were horsing around in the ring. Sandman was drinking heavily throughout.

Fantastic.

Juvi gave a Mexican interview (in a suit) and said he was going into the Bird food business. He also said he was receiving offers from AAA, CMLL, TNA, and NOAH

Was he wearing a mask with that suit?

Emory Hale was Hogan’s hand picked #1 Heel for the XWF, before Hogan backed out

People still talk about the XWF?

Christian and Jericho both got roles in the movie “Shoot’em up”

OMG THIS MEANS JERICHO IS GOING TO TNA!!!!!!!111111111111

Mike Goldburg, Christy Hemme and Dennis Rodman all participated at the Lingerie Bowl PPV

Christy didn't even go on the field in the end. Elisabeth from the Diva Search did however.

Nikoli Volkoff is now a vegetarian and is considering a run at local politics in Baltimore

WOW.

Wesley Snipes officially pulled out of doing any MMA bouts

DOUBLE WOW.

Shawn Micheals asked to be removed as a full timer after WMania. He will come in for big shots ala Hogan.

Isn't that basically a full-time deal anyway?

Micheals was frustrated by the lack of promotion for his book as well

That's fair enough. Even Regal got some TV time to plug his.

Angle reinjured his neck vs Micheals on jan 16th.

Ah, crap.

Eddy will be getting the HOF nod this year

Wow, what consistency. I bet the Hart family will be REALLY pleased that Owen didn't get the same treatment.

Ashley and Matt Hardy are broken up

DAMN YOU EDGE.

Angel Williams blew out her knee

Shame, she's hotter than Jillian.

WWE will soon have a Fidel Castro Parody and a “tag team doing a modern day Bushwackers gimmick”

Osama Rodriguez Alejandro is GOLD. And the tag team will probably be The Highlanders.

Johnny Ace used Eddy Gurrero’s funeral as a recruiting center and that how Charlie Haas got resigned. Ace’s actions annoyed a lot of people. Haas wasn’t the only one either…

Yeah, it's low, but the end result is Haas and A.N. Other back in the WWE.

In the new RAW magazine, RVD said he has bumps on his head from hitting the glass ceiling so often. He puts over being held back due to Backstage politics.

Wonderful. Maybe it's time to stop complaining now you're fit again Rob.

Wow' date=' what consistency. I bet the Hart family will be REALLY pleased that Owen didn't get the same treatment.[/quote']

i was talking about this yesterday in the chatroom and i think i was pretty accurate when i said Owen didnt get inducted into the HOF because it might of been seen as McMahon sucking up to The Harts as they were going through a law suit at the time.

personally i dont think Eddie should be inducted this year or next, i think the only reason Eddie is being inducted this year is because he recently passed away, harsh but thats the way i see it, he definatly deserves to be inducted, but there are people that should be inducted before Eddie.

Edited by Ryan

Van Dam is a d*ck. If he thinks the only reason he isn't a headliner, is because of politics, he's seriously deluded. If I had a choice between him, and someone like Chris benoit, who is equally as wooden, and lacks personality, I would choose Benoit. i would also choose, anyone who can make people watch the shows, with mic skills, and the right look, two things Van Dam hasn't got.

My point is, Van Dam is nothing special. there is about 20 people in the WWE, who I would favour as World/WWE Champion. Seriously, why would anyone take a wrestler, who named himself after a w*nk, Z-list nobody, seriously? In Japan, he was truly awful, and totally unable to have a good match, his matches in ECW were spotfests, where his only decent ones were againgst far superior opponents. In WWE he has had very few entertaining matches, and the only ones that were, are spotfests again, againgst the likes of Jeff Hardy.

If WWE fired him, he would go to TNA and be hugely outclassed by the majority of the X-Division, and if he went on the indy scene, he wouldn't get a look in, in main events, apart from CZW and IWA: MS, where they would love his high spot, and hardcore style.

If WWE fired him' date=' he would go to TNA and be hugely outclassed by the majority of the X-Division, and if he went on the indy scene, he wouldn't get a look in, in main events, apart from CZW and IWA: MS, where they would love his high spot, and hardcore style.[/quote']

LMAO. No offense, but the indy scene would book Van Dam before Van Dams feet even got to hit the floor. RVD would make more money than anyone on the indies. As buried as he has been on a main event level, he hasn't been screwed up in a way that'd diminish his indy draw. EVERYONE would clamour to book him, and I'd put HUGE money on that. 1PW would KILL to bring him over to the UK, Gabe would use him in a second, TNA would pay Sting money for him, and he'd easily get Raven money for his gigs (and Raven charged a lot).

Not to mention, TNA would be smart enough to book RVD/Lynn, which would be booked big style, and probably outclass anything TNA has produced in the last two years bar the Styles/AJ/Joe series.

Van Dam is a d*ck. If he thinks the only reason he isn't a headliner, is because of politics, he's seriously deluded. If I had a choice between him, and someone like Chris benoit, who is equally as wooden, and lacks personality, I would choose Benoit. i would also choose, anyone who can make people watch the shows, with mic skills, and the right look, two things Van Dam hasn't got.

My point is, Van Dam is nothing special. there is about 20 people in the WWE, who I would favour as World/WWE Champion. Seriously, why would anyone take a wrestler, who named himself after a w*nk, Z-list nobody, seriously? In Japan, he was truly awful, and totally unable to have a good match, his matches in ECW were spotfests, where his only decent ones were againgst far superior opponents. In WWE he has had very few entertaining matches, and the only ones that were, are spotfests again, againgst the likes of Jeff Hardy.

If WWE fired him, he would go to TNA and be hugely outclassed by the majority of the X-Division, and if he went on the indy scene, he wouldn't get a look in, in main events, apart from CZW and IWA: MS, where they would love his high spot, and hardcore style.

I see you don't like Mr. Monday Night talking about Hunter Hearst McMahon. If HHH wasn't such an egoboy Van Dam would have been the World Champion 4 years ago, like everyone really wanted. It won't happen this year either since HHH has given himself the belt now. RVD is damn right to complain about politics, because thats the truth.

WWE contacted baseball’s AJ Pierzynski for an angle for WMania, He turned them down

Good on ya AJ.

Now i dont like to say either one of you is right or wrong but I have a good question for you (Now just think of no shoot interviews on DVD just internet dirt sheets) wouldnt you think stuff which was reported on these sites would be a press release to help rebuild the mythical thing which is Kabface?

Think about it you have Triple H being a heel, so what would make more sence that for WWE's PR department to release bulls**t stories to people like WO and claime that it's a "Inside soruce" that H is using backstage rub.... whatever to hold people back to get him more over as a heel

i was talking about this yesterday in the chatroom and i think i was pretty accurate when i said Owen didnt get inducted into the HOF because it might of been seen as McMahon sucking up to The Harts as they were going through a law suit at the time.

personally i dont think Eddie should be inducted this year or next, i think the only reason Eddie is being inducted this year is because he recently passed away, harsh but thats the way i see it, he definatly deserves to be inducted, but there are people that should be inducted before Eddie.

Completely agree which is what I have been sayiong in the other thread.

wow that johnny ace guy is a tosser.. that's low using Eddies funeral as a recruitment centre.. no suprise that pissed people off...

and no suprise wrestlers are pissed off about Eddie's name being used and i'm glad he's going into the HOF

Isn't Johnny Ace Animal?

Now i dont like to say either one of you is right or wrong but I have a good question for you (Now just think of no shoot interviews on DVD just internet dirt sheets) wouldnt you think stuff which was reported on these sites would be a press release to help rebuild the mythical thing which is Kabface?

Think about it you have Triple H being a heel, so what would make more sence that for WWE's PR department to release bulls**t stories to people like WO and claime that it's a "Inside soruce" that H is using backstage rub.... whatever to hold people back to get him more over as a heel

Because that would be suicide on WWEs part. You don't draw good heat from being a ***** backstage. If I see that HHH is jobbing out one of my favourite wrestlers on TV, I'll watch to see if he'll finally lose. If Meltz then reports that Trips is not going to job and is being a dick, I simply won't watch WWE TV anymore. What's the point now that you know HHH won't lose? It's pointless, hence WWE wouldn't do it.

It would also tell you how bad of a heel he is if he needed rumours and backstage news to get him any kind of heat.

RVD is awful. In the Rumble match he botched every move he attempted, and it looked like no one wanted to take his offence. On RAW the next night he was even worse. RVD vs Snitsky is possibly one the worst matches in the last 5 years.

Scotty 2 Hotty would be a more credible headliner than RVD.

I see you don't like Mr. Monday Night talking about Hunter Hearst McMahon. If HHH wasn't such an egoboy Van Dam would have been the World Champion 4 years ago' date=' like everyone really wanted. It won't happen this year either since HHH has given himself the belt now. RVD is damn right to complain about politics, because thats the truth.[/quote']

I thought you were a fan of good wrestlers? Where has this RVD love come from?

LMAO. No offense, but the indy scene would book Van Dam before Van Dams feet even got to hit the floor. RVD would make more money than anyone on the indies. As buried as he has been on a main event level, he hasn't been screwed up in a way that'd diminish his indy draw. EVERYONE would clamour to book him, and I'd put HUGE money on that. 1PW would KILL to bring him over to the UK, Gabe would use him in a second, TNA would pay Sting money for him, and he'd easily get Raven money for his gigs (and Raven charged a lot).

Not to mention, TNA would be smart enough to book RVD/Lynn, which would be booked big style, and probably outclass anything TNA has produced in the last two years bar the Styles/AJ/Joe series.

I completely agree with all that - RVD would be booked for almost every company, but not because he is more talented, than the higher quality indy wrestlers. He would get booked, solely on the fact, that he is Rob Van Dam ex-ECW, ex-WWE, but my point was, he wouldn't achieved anything major on the indy scene, or in TNA, because there is a hell of a lot more wrestlers, who outclass Van Dam in each and every way.

I see you don't like Mr. Monday Night talking about Hunter Hearst McMahon. If HHH wasn't such an egoboy Van Dam would have been the World Champion 4 years ago' date=' like everyone really wanted. It won't happen this year either since HHH has given himself the belt now. RVD is damn right to complain about politics, because thats the truth.[/quote']It could of been Triple H, The Undertaker, JBL, Shawn Michaels or even Jeff Jarrett, if this thing happened in TNA. Whoever he would of jobbed out to, doesn't matter, the point is, he isn't worthy to go over the names mentioned above. Even as much as I dislike Jeff Jarrett, he is far better than Van Dam, and a lot more suitable to main event.

Just on the Triple H-ego point, it could of been him, or anyone else in WWE at the time. Just one question, and his same argument goes for Booker T aswell : How many ex-WCW or ECW stars have been given a push, whose contracts were boguht, when Vince bought the competition? Absolutely none have been given a substantial push. Why should Triple H beating Booker, and Van Dam, be different to DDP being booked like a bitch, or the whole of the Alliance for that matter.

If Shawn micahels was the Champion, he would of beaten Van Dam, and Booker, just like Triple H did. Repeat that for every WWE wrestler on the roster :)

"In the new RAW Magazine" obviously spells Kayfabe don't you think?

And on the whole "RVD was rubbish at Royal Rumble" like someone else already pointed out he's been injured for a year or so of course it's going to take a couple months to get back into the swing of things(same goes for any other sports injury in the world).

And for the guy who said RVD wouldn't do anything in the Indys, you're seriously tripping.

Even IF you were right about him being useless and overated(which you're not), and there being plenty of other wrestlers who make him look like a novice which is debatable,

when has lack of ability ever stopped anyone from being a star/Champion in Pro Wrestling history?

I completely agree with all that - RVD would be booked for almost every company, but not because he is more talented, than the higher quality indy wrestlers. He would get booked, solely on the fact, that he is Rob Van Dam ex-ECW, ex-WWE, but my point was, he wouldn't achieved anything major on the indy scene, or in TNA, because there is a hell of a lot more wrestlers, who outclass Van Dam in each and every way.

But even if they did, so what?

The thing that set RVD from the rest in ECW and WWE was his style. His style is incredibly difficult to replicate, with his high impact offence, and major spots.

And since when was success in TNA and ROH based on how good a worker you are? Are you saying Jeff Jarrett is better than Joe, Daniels and Styles combined?

Its about the whole package essentially. Daniels is probably the best all rounder in TNA arguably, does that mean he's the number 1 star in the company? Course not.

No-one's arguing that RVD is the best worker around, but to say he's not gonna do well in a TNA or ROH, because he isn't the best worker is just dumb, when essentially it doesn't matter in the slightest. See Raven for instance.

But even if they did, so what?

The thing that set RVD from the rest in ECW and WWE was his style. His style is incredibly difficult to replicate, with his high impact offence, and major spots.

And since when was success in TNA and ROH based on how good a worker you are? Are you saying Jeff Jarrett is better than Joe, Daniels and Styles combined?

Its about the whole package essentially. Daniels is probably the best all rounder in TNA arguably, does that mean he's the number 1 star in the company? Course not.

No-one's arguing that RVD is the best worker around, but to say he's not gonna do well in a TNA or ROH, because he isn't the best worker is just dumb, when essentially it doesn't matter in the slightest. See Raven for instance.

which is basically what I said in one sentence;

"when has lack of ability ever stopped anyone from being a star/Champion in Pro Wrestling history?"

Just joking! I agree totally I don't know why Jack is unable to be objective about it. Maybe he just really dilikes RVD the way I detest Jarrett.

RVD is awful. In the Rumble match he botched every move he attempted, and it looked like no one wanted to take his offence. On RAW the next night he was even worse. RVD vs Snitsky is possibly one the worst matches in the last 5 years.

Scotty 2 Hotty would be a more credible headliner than RVD.

I thought you were a fan of good wrestlers? Where has this RVD love come from?

The Rumble match is not in any way shape or form going to show you in a manner that reflects what you can do in the ring, unless you are booked to win it. I am a fan of good wrestlers and RVD certainly is one of them. The fact is that when RVD came in to WWF, he was SUPER OVER, yet was held down by the one and only King of Kings, HHH. If they put the belt on Van Dam instead of Mr. 20 minute promo, the WWE would be a better place today. I could sit and watch Van Dam in ECW all day and all night, the man is pure class, he is a great worker!