Ridiculous!

Gothic Angel

Who invented sleep...

And also by somebody who asked what date it was THE DAY AFTER their birthday despite the fact that they hadn't drank anything...

Also when my mate asked me if I though he looked fat in his pants. One he is 25 stone and secondly... HE'S A BLOKE! What sort of question is that!?!?!?

I was watching the Grand National last year, before the race where they're parading the horses and the caption comes up with the horses name and jockeys weight etc, one of my female friends came out with "horses don't weigh much do they".

I read today Jennifer Aniston split with Brad Pitt because they were too happy.

Right...

Also Hulk Hogan claiming he was a billionaire in the 1980's. You made a lot of money Hulk, but not that much.

Oh and a guy I knew, once said the greatest song ever recorded was Youth of The Nation by P.O.D. I never took him seriously after that.

But we all know the most ridiculous things are said by Karl Pilkington, on Ricky Gervais: Politics DVD.

Arctic Monkeys - 5th best album ever

good old NME

Ah the good old NME... The trendites magazine of choice... Like metal never happened!

Favourite has to be Kerrang giving Anthrax and Megadeath 5 K's for their Download performances though... They where 3 K at BEST, they where both so out of time which the reviewer failed to notice....

When we were kids, me and two other mates were running for a bus. Me and one of my mates did a Linford Christie sprint to try and catch the bus, with the other trailing behind. We missed getting the bus, and by this time the bus was riding off into the sunset before my other mate had caught up with us. He then blurted out 'Did you catch it?'. WTF.

He got ribbed at school for days by us and everyone we told after that for asking such a silly question.

Someone once told me Hamed Namouchi will be playing in the World Cup. Oh wait.

I don't know, in the place of work that I just finished in January, there was a girl called Jennifer. She's probably the thickest person I've ever met in my life and she came out with some gems. Like thinking Saddam Hussein was a country and that Osama bin Laden had been hiding in Saddam Hussein. :lol

She also didn't think Tuna were fish. She also thought being from Northern Ireland didn't make you Irish, it made you English. Because, you know, Northern Ireland is in the United Kingdom and seemingly, in her world, everyone from the UK is English. There were loads and loads more that she came out with. She astounded me every day. I'll post more later if I can remember them.

Edited by The Crippler

. She also thought being from Northern Ireland didn't make you Irish' date=' it made you English. Because, you know, Northern Ireland is in the United Kingdom and seemingly, [b']in her world, everyone from the UK is English.[/b] There were loads and loads more that she came out with. She astounded me every day. I'll post more later if I can remember them.

To be honest that doesn't make you thick it makes you 95% of the world.

• Like 1

"My dad has an underground lair which he goes down into to talk to God, because I, his son, am also the son of God, Jesus Christ."

He said it with much less correct grammar, Emmanuel somebody, in Primary 3,4,5, and yes, 6, before I think he got moved to a Special Needs school in Primary 7...

To be honest that doesn't make you thick it makes you 95% of the world.

True. I had a conversation on the phone with someone from the US at work once, and they asked where we were - I said Glasgow, Scotland - they asked me what part of London that was.