Raw next Thursday???

GURRRRR

I see that RAW is being aired in USA on Thursday nght but does anyone know when it will air in the UK?

I read that USA Network are showing some stupid dogs show but apparently Canada are "one a a few countries" actually airing it live.

Edited by GURRRRR

UK is unaffected, Raw will still be Live on SKY Sports 2am Tuesday morning. That's the show that US viewers will see the recording of. Same deal with Our Live Raws over here too. Nice for us to get it first once in a while huh?

Mike

Yeah it is, but we get Smackdown! earlier than the yanks every week son. ;)

Yeah it is' date=' but we get Smackdown! earlier than the yanks every week son. ;)[/quote']

Just thinking that there are americans on this site who could take offense to the term "yanks", maybe you should think about calling them americans and keeping your opinions to yourself, especially seeing that you're new and they have more of a right to be here and state opinions at this moment then you.

Just thinking that there are americans on this site who could take offense to the term "yanks"' date=' maybe you should think about calling them americans and keeping your opinions to yourself, especially seeing that you're new and they have more of a right to be here and state opinions at this moment then you.[/quote']

Damn straight! ... @$%*ing beef eating, inconsiderate $#*!ers. Makes me want to puke, is what it does!

Just thinking that there are americans on this site who could take offense to the term "yanks"' date=' maybe you should think about calling them americans and keeping your opinions to yourself, especially seeing that you're new and they have more of a right to be here and state opinions at this moment then you.[/quote']

Oh, grow up.

if you dont see a point to this thread - dont post

Surely then his post count would be zero :thumbsup

We gte half of the PPV's free over here, carrying on from someone else's post. So we pay for eight and get 8 free. All of the big 4 are pay events now though.

I'd like to point out that no one has more right to be here and state opinions than anyone else, no matter how long you've been here.

Yes' date=' but it didn't add anything to the already "pointless" thread.[/quote']

There's nothing to add other then the quetsion which the title of this thread is based on should be in Ask TWO! therefore this thread should be closed and the question should be posted where it's supposed to be. End of discussion.

This is a pointless debate lets just leave it at that.

There is no harm in creating new threads instead of using Ask TWO really is there?

Says he who has slammed people because they've posted threads that have already been done(even though they haven't been aware of it), and have had a go at people before for asking questions in threads as oppose to posting them in Ask TWO.:roll

Stones and glass houses my friend.

not everyone looks in ask TWO and seeing as this would be the first thing that springs to mind when it was mentioned on last night's RAW, judging by the number of views this thread has had in less than 24hrs, people appreciate this thread and actually would like to know whether we still get RAW live next Tuesday.

Seeing that theres now a thread with WWE on sky sports for next week, i have my answer.

not everyone looks in ask TWO and seeing as this would be the first thing that springs to mind when it was mentioned on last night's RAW' date=' judging by the number of views this thread has had in less than 24hrs, people appreciate this thread and actually would like to know whether we still get RAW live next Tuesday[/quote']

Like I've already said, this debate is pointless you have your opinion, I have mine.

Says he who has slammed people because they've posted threads that have already been done(even though they haven't been aware of it), and have had a go at people before for asking questions in threads as oppose to posting them in Ask TWO.:roll

Stones and glass houses my friend.

Yes but this thread actually has relevance. Ask TWO is for kinda General Knowledge of Wrestling rather than up to date stuff, which next week's RAW is.