Your ideal entrance way

Murph

Describe your ideal entrance way. Looking at the horrible big fist on the Smackdown entrance way gave me this idea.

Mine would be like this:

Long black plastic wall, about 15 feet long and 10 feet high. The place where the wrestlers actually come out of would be circular and about 8 feet high and 4 feet wide. On either side the circular entrance way there would be two miny titan trons, taking up most of the remainder of the wall. Above this (connected to it) would be the logo of whatever show is going on (RAW, Smackdown! etc.) which would be about 8 feet high and 5 feet wide. Either side of that would be WWE logos each about 5 feet wide and 8 feet long (and the logos are electrical, so that the flash, like the one's currently on RAW).

What about yours?

Edited by Murph

Describe your ideal entrance way. Looking at the horrible big fist on the Smackdown entrance way gave me this idea.

Mine would be like this:

Long black plastic wall type thing, about 15 feet long and 10 feet high. The place where the wrestlers actually come out of would be circular and about 8 feet high and 4 feet wide. On either side the circular entrance way there would be two miny titan trons, taking up most of the remainder of the wall. Above this (connected to it) would be the logo of whatever show is going on (RAW, Smackdown! etc.) which would be about 8 feet high and 5 feet wide. Either side of that would be WWE logos each about 5 feet wide and 8 feet long (and the logos are electrical, so that the flash, like the one's currently on RAW).

What?

Not a very clear discription now is it?

"A long plastic wall type thing.":lol

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1418/nitro002copy5df.jpg

i couldnt find a better picture, so pretend Bret isnt there.

Hmmmm..........seemed like a good idea at the time...... I'm sorry :(

Anyone seen Jeepers Creepers? Well, you know the bit whe they discover the underground pit which is pretty much wallpapered with dead bodies?

I'd like a HUGE quarter dome dressed up like that! Not actual dead people mind, just elaborate replicas. I'm not after realism, mind. Oversized heads and hands and a general comic book feel.

I like the amount of effort WWE have put into their stages for PPVs recently (especially lasts week's Royal Rumble with the Roman coliseum look).

Same here, I really appreciate the look of the stages nowadays. They seem to have been well thought through, the only one I don't really like is the Taboo Tuesday Stage, it's just a bit plain.

http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/1329/stage5lz.th.jpg

It was easier to draw than explain. But come to think of it, aside from the really poor drawing :thumbsup it wouldn't be my ideal stage. Sure it's a stage but to be honest I can't think how the WWE think to design their stages. It's just so damb hard.

I also did mine in drawing form, but I'll give it a little description too. That black box on the left, is the fake sound board which explodes on impact. There's a random borken down pick up truck wrapped in barbed wire, and the entire enrance is an elaborate set up to allow a wrestler to climb to the very top and jump off onto the sound board/pick up truck. The audience barricade is the old school steel interlocking ones. that can be taken apart and laid onto the victim sprawled across the sound board/truck.

http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/2555/entrance7qi.th.png

I liked the WM13 with Austin with the glass shattering. Also I would love for it just to be like UFC with the fans coming straight up to the passageway where you come out and it being narrow, just seems like a cool idea for the faces, but I would rather go for the WM13 glass shattering to be honest.

Well I got a couple:

Armageddon 99 - with the military surplus and vehicles - even a chopper!

Wrestlemania X7 - Just the scale of the thing!

Survivor Series 02 - Walking through the video screen doors at MSG.

Oh and finally, No Way Out 2002 with the two eighteen wheelers.

I liked the tube that TNA used at Turning Point, that was a pretty cool entrance idea.