Missing: Darkstar

Paul

Hey guys, sorry for not being about much.............long story short I was attacked in my house and my PC (as well as my TV and my hoover) has been totaled by the maniacs. Due to my hours of work I have no time to get to a library.............crappy or what!

Anyhow, expect me back full time in 2-3 weeks. Peace guys. :)

P.S. want more details? Ring me or sk Christof/Brett Banner.

Hey guys, sorry for not being about much.............long story short I was attacked in my house and my PC (as well as my TV and my hoover) has been totaled by the maniacs. Due to my hours of work I have no time to get to a library.............crappy or what!

Anyhow, expect me back full time in 2-3 weeks. Peace guys. :)

P.S. want more details? Ring me or sk Christof/Brett Banner.

:eek

I just thought it was a little PC problem. Hope you're okay mate. :)

Ok well my sweepstake of a DS return in April continues to look likely.

The jist of the DS story is:

Before Xmas his PC broke

DS & Gem had an old computer that didn't like their modem

About 3 weeks ago DS buys USB 2.0 card for other PC so it would get along with the modem

Local chavs were scouting the DS residence aware that he might be planning on returning to the interweb and possibly post more topless pictures of himself

Worried, DS buys house insurance, or being from Doncaster, Riot Protection

One morning Gem goes to the hospital, leaving DS in charge (I mean really!!!!). DS steps out of the bath (what a surprise, a topless DS) and hears intruders.

Downstairs two masked and gloved men (not Rey Mysterio imperonators for Gem) were trashing the place asking for a Keith. They uses a knife to cut DS's face up a bit, DS will be getting cosmetic surgery to cover the attack and is likely to look like this...

http://www.jacquesrougeau.com/photos_web/raymond5.jpg

He hasn't decided yet whether to select the tash or the cape as an accessory.

The moral of the story is, if you don't harbour someone called Keith for raiding midget wrestlers then they will trash your Hoover, TV and PC.

Peace V

• Like 1

All I can say is good luck to Fill whatever he is doing now, hes a top guy and hope his personal life and the business thrive whilst he is away...

And secondly Darky I hope those Chav's got a good kicking and/or nicked... If not send me some descriptions and lets get the b**tards. I just really hope you and Gem are ok and that everything gets back to normal asap...