Best Heel Moment in the WWE

SuperKick Kid

In your opinion, what do you think is the best heel moment in the WWE?

A moment where the heel is just really hated by the crowd.

I would have to say to me, it would have to be at One Night Only in the UK in 1997 when Shawn Michaels won the European Championship. And then put the figure-four leg lock back on the British Bulldog.

The crowd really was booing him and they were throwing drinks and everything. Truely a great heel moment to me.

Owen Hart helping Bret up then kicking him back down at Royal Rumble 1994 was pretty good, but I'll go with Steve Austin joining forces with Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania 17. Some great J.R commentating followed in "By Gawd, he's sold his sould to Satan himself. Son of a bitch." It was a good moment...

I think an underated turn was done by Tatanka at SummerSlam 94. Ted DiBiase had me fooled in claiming Lex Luger was the newest member of the Million Dollor Corperation and had indeed "sold out". Tatanka was very convincing as the face who knew about it all along and I gotta give it to Luger, he put on a good showing as the face who just kept denying it.

Of course it was Tatanka who had "sold out", made clear after he blindsided Luger as Lex was about to kick Teddy's ass.

Great stuff...........which I'm a little ashamed to admit.......

• Like 1

The crowd really was booing him and they were throwing drinks and everything.

That used to happen every week at the end of nearly every show when Nitro and nWo was on top of the ratings wars.

Anyway Sid turning on Hogan leading up to Wrestlemania 8 was good, Macho Man turning on the Mega Powers(Hogan and Elizabeth)was great, Savage really played a brilliant heel in his heyday, near genius at times. Like someone else said, Shawn turning on Jannety and becoming the HeartBreak Kid was great, Bret becoming Anti-American was probably one of the most historic moments in pro wrestling(next to Hogan turning heel)because he'd ALWAYS been a face apart from early on when the Hart Foundation was in it's infancy, and that storyline was like the beginning of WWF Attitude.

Those are the first that come to mind.

When Edge won the title at New Years Revolution was one of the best heel moments for me ever, and the genuine tears of emotion afterwards realising the long road of his to the title was over. I was jumping up and down my flat all excited like a kid on Christmas morning.

Another is Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 13 being locked in the sharpshooter for ages, a bloody mess and still not tapping out.

And of course who can forget Wrestlemania 18 with Hulk Hogan and the 67,000 Toronto crowd going nuts when Hogan did his poses.

When Edge won the title at New Years Revolution was one of the best heel moments for me ever, and the genuine tears of emotion afterwards realising the long road of his to the title was over. I was jumping up and down my flat all excited like a kid on Christmas morning.

Another is Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 13 being locked in the sharpshooter for ages, a bloody mess and still not tapping out.

And of course who can forget Wrestlemania 18 with Hulk Hogan and the 67,000 Toronto crowd going nuts when Hogan did his poses.

Greatest HEEL moments bruv.

Austin Turned Face in that match.

who turned heel in that match?

Well then the thread should be titled 'Best Heel Turn moments in WWE'. If its called Best heel moments in WWE, then all I would think of is the greatest moment a heel had in WWE.

If its best heel turn moments in WWE then I'd say Austin at Wrestlemania 17 has to be one of the greatest. I never saw that one coming at all.

I can think of quite a few great wrestling heel moments off the top of my head

Shawn Michaels kicking Marty Jannety through the barbershop window

Undertaker locking Warrior in a coffin

The Rock bashing Mankind in the head a dozen times when he was handcuffed

Samoa Joe turning on Christopher Daniels and leaving him a bloody mess

Austin accepting Vince McMahons help in his WM match against the rock

to name but a few

Well then the thread should be titled 'Best Heel Turn moments in WWE'. If its called Best heel moments in WWE, then all I would think of is the greatest moment a heel had in WWE.

If it was a thread about the greatest moment a heel had in WWE then it would be called 'The greatest moment a heel had in the WWE'

The term Best Heel Moments puts implication on the fact that it is a heelish action