Rey's Push*potential spoilers*

yoyo

Simple Question...After Rey winning the Rumble, do you think he would of won if it hadn't been for Eddie's death? I mean before Eddie died Rey wasnt even looking at U.S. title gold but now after all this is the WWE just pushing him because of Eddie? Edited by yoyo

I like to think its because of his talent, and what he's given to the industry as a whole down the years. But knowing WWE, it probably IS because of Eddie. And thats wrong. Rey's deserved a push of some sort for years. He may not much some other wrestlers in stature, but he definitely matches ANYBODY in terms of talent and aerial prowess. And thats one opinion i will stick with no matter how many "but he's not big enough" remarks i get plastered with.

If it is solely to do with Eddie's death then that's the WWE's own problem, the fact is Rey deserves a Championship reign more than anyone else.

Although saying that, you have to remember that Rey Mysterio was supposed to get the shot at No Mercy before Palmer Canon interrupted and said that it would be Eddie getting the shot at Batista. At that time, it seemed obvious that they were saving a title push for Rey in the future.

Rey desrves a push but the whole story about eddie lookin over him etc is making me sick, and putting me hugely off Rey. they should not be using Eddie as part of a story, its wrong. Does anyone else hope we get Orton vs Angle at wrestlemania?

I believe Rey is getting the same push because of Chavo and thats because of Eddie. I mean Rey is just getting the bigger push then Chavo because they believe he is the better talent, which is true imo. I mean I do believe Rey deserves the push he got, but in some ways Rey doesn't deserve it this way, but after rumours that the wrestlers don't stick up for what they believe in, I don't really think Rey cares why he is getting the push.

It's either that or that he is actually getting a push because of his talent and they don't want to drop him to cruiserweight level again, but are using the eddie thing for the reason on live tv to get more face reaction like he needs it.

But thins is what I don't like, I think the WWE should be like boxing or the UFC and make the Cruiserweight gain as much public image as the main championship can, this way more superstars will be put where they need to be and not put where there's more focus.

Rey has definatley deserved the push. He's an amazing talent, and great in ring. That being said, I really hope its because of his talent, and not because of Eddie. He desereves everything he's getting, but I really hate the fact that WWE won't let Eddie go. He's dead, have some respect for the man.

I am not disputing he is a great talent. However I don't like the way he has got to the top, because he has deserved it for the talent, but he hasn't deserved the way he has got to where he has now. If we do find out it was only on talent then I will apologize but I can't see it and will probably never believe it if that is the case.