*RAW/WM spoilers* Why does Cena have the belt again? (answers inside)

Twig

PWInsider reports that there were a lot of people on the creative team and in management who thought that it was a mistake to put the title back on Cena at the Rumble, but obviously more people higher up, including Triple H, decided otherwise. There is a feeling that a lot of the hatred from fans towards Cena went away once they took the title off.

The decision to give the title back to Cena appears to be the result of WrestleMania plans. Triple H has been making it known that he wants to wrestle against Cena at Mania for the WWE title.

Sooooo... Cena only has the strap so HHH can put himself over the "Dr. of Thuganomics" I actually feel a little better knowing this.

Its not like its news to me, Ive known for months (even when Edge won at New Years Revolution) it would be Cena Vs HHH at Wrestlemania 22.

Its the biggest match Raw have. Top Face Vs Top Heel who have never fought each other before. It's not like its rocket science.

Well yeah... It's not like it's earth shattering news, but spoiler tags are a must! Still I think it's kinda funny that Cena gets pushed over Edge... just so Trips can make himself the one to stop Cena's Godly run.

If i were on the creative team i'd book Cena v Triple H v Mysterio and put Mysterio over both of them.

You could then put Triple H over Mysterio at Backlash which would lead to Triple H v Cena at Summerslam.

Thats what the mark in me would do anyway.

I'm actually suprised WWE and Triple H for that matter want to run with this match for Wrestlemania

It's well known that Trips wants to play the working heel for as long as possible. Thing is, with Cena in the state he is at the moment, surely he knows that the whole of Chicago will be pulling for him on April 2nd

Yes, i think pulling the title off Cena was what was best for business, and best for the character overall. I just don't think Cena vs HHH should happen this year

PWInsider reports that there were a lot of people on the creative team and in management who thought that it was a mistake to put the title back on Cena at the Rumble, but obviously more people higher up, including Triple H, decided otherwise. There is a feeling that a lot of the hatred from fans towards Cena went away once they took the title off.

The decision to give the title back to Cena appears to be the result of WrestleMania plans. Triple H has been making it known that he wants to wrestle against Cena at Mania for the WWE title.

If this is true then why does HHH have the final say in all this?! Hes a f'n wrestler not a creative team person. I know he gave Vince another grandson but thats just utter BS! Screw this match it's going to blow!

Is this going to be the main event though, I am not sure because I thought Raw did it last year but I might be wrong, I can't remember that to be honest because with WM19, one match was like middle of the card and the other was main event, but these 2 came after each other so I can;t remember what one came last. I just hope HHH vs. Cena won't be main event, but you know it will be.

Cena Vs Trips is very obviously going to happen, I really wish it wouldn't because I really don't want to see either with the title, much like I couldn't feel comfortable with Edge holding it(God knows I tried to enjoy it).

I just feel like the title scene is a bit stale at the moment. Michaels for me just hasn't got what he used to have, Flair does my head in, Angle is a shadow of his former self at the minute(completely not his fault, injuries take their toll), I just don't believe in the image of Randy having the title it just doesn't look right, Carlito,Benjamin, Lashley, Kennedy etc are just not ready, Benoit and Booker seem to look more and more like upper mid-carders everytime I see them, Taker is well and truly past his good years albeit still a very competent worker when he puts his mind to it. I never believed in Kane holding the title, Foley's terribly out of shape and suffering from arthritis(sp?) of the knees, Jericho's gone, The Rock is acting, Austin's injured God knows if he'll ever come back, Hogan is only good for the odd surprise appearence here and there.

We need some new bonafide stars like Austin, Rock and Jericho in their prime.

The people we have got are either not ready for the main event or are just not of Superstar calibre in my opinion no matter how 'over' or hard they 'work.'

Before anyone says anything yes Rey is great but a possible superstar of Rock/Austin calibre I think not, and no I haven't forgotten Trips but lets face it their isn't much left for the guy to do is there? That's why I think he has become stale, predictable, almost boring because there are no meaty angles for him to sink his teeth into and there are no real opponents left for him to raise his game against, we've seen it all one hunded and fifty times before. Just my opinion.

HHH can put himself over the "Dr. of Thuganomics"? I am afraid he wants the belt too! That midlevelcard-player has set his goals on getting more titles under his belt than The Nature Boy I am afraid. Ohh if only Stef had fallen for Kane like Lita once did, although the WWE does not want us to remember that, with the Matt Hardy/Edge-angle. Edited by Ries

HHH can put himself over the "Dr. of Thuganomics"? I am afraid he wants the belt too! That midlevelcard-player has set his goals on getting more titles under his belt than The Nature Boy I am afraid. Ohh if only she had fallen for Kane like Lita once did' date=' although the WWE does not want us to remember with the Matt Hardy/Edge-angle.[/quote']

What in the green hell are you talking about?