Hell to Pay Creative

Christof

With Wrestlenova coming to your on April 2nd TWOstars presents: THE ROAD TO WRESTLENOVA! And this road starts on February 19th with: HELL TO PAY

Hell to Pay

Feb 19th 2006

1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore

The Incredible Holt & Violent Vinnie Vengeance

vs

Evil Gringo & Black Dragon

TWOStars Tag Team Championship

The Dark Alliance©

Vs

The New Blood

TV Title

Drake Rush © vs The Judge - Drake writing

Deadman vs Barry Gower - The B-Man writing

Christopher Eagles vs The Lonely Avenger

Michael Howell III vs Twiggie vs Dante Mueller

I know its a short build, this is because we want as much time as possible to build for Wrestlenova.

PM's will be sent out to those that don't know their plans, if you want anything confirmed then please email or MSN me.

For added precaution please also email matches to Telf and The B-Man just so we have more than one copy :xyx

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Christof

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold up, i though the main event was the tag match that'm writing? :?

Obviously makes quite a difference

It is... Edge has just got the card order back tp front...

TWOStars Heavyweight champion and US Champ v number one contender and former champ plus hot up and comer = main event....

Though I could be wrong lol...

Anybody wants ought out of me then let me know before Friday night and I'll hit it out the park, PPV opening or anything ok?

Ah so you're writing it DS, I wouldn't mind helping out if you want to PM me. I don't mind writing a few pages, a few spots, a bit o' commentary seeing as I have just been signed off work for the next four weeks and have a lot of free time these days...

No?

No worries :P. Bagsy the Wrestlenova match then :xyx ;)

Cheers!

Gringo, I trust your work, i never tell you how good it is because....

a) You know its good enough, I know its good enough

b) We don't want no massive egos here, or at least i don't want anyone encroaching on my space :P

Seriously though, it was good, something I'm no less likely to say after I've actually read it.

Gringo, I trust your work, i never tell you how good it is because....

a) You know its good enough, I know its good enough

b) We don't want no massive egos here, or at least i don't want anyone encroaching on my space :P

Seriously though, it was good, something I'm no less likely to say after I've actually read it.

It just that no one seems to want to give me feedback anymore. I feel sometimes my work isn't up to scratch and sometimes worry that it doesn't fit the specifications as it where...

So I just like to be told now and again that its a good job or not, what ever the case may be.

Either way glad it was good enough this time...