Pokemon.....

Kanenite

Well after Gene just caught me on MSN listening to the Pokemon Theme tune :help , I have to get it out of my system. After I asked my mate about Collections and such , he said he has his Pokemon cards still in decent condition, so that set me off humming the Pokemon tune for half an hour until I had the urge to download it for good ole' times. :D

Anyway I thought i'd find out your best Pokemon (Please help me) and how mad you were on it.

Like everyone one of my favourites was the puffy little thing called Pikachu. I was mad on him and everything Pokemon related, I can remember splashing just about all my birthday money when I was about 8 on Pokemon books, statues, games, posters and tons of other stuff. But I kind of went off it when they kept showing repeats and plus everyone else was drifting away from it so I did aswell. But the other day I found an old poster under my bed so I was thinking about it for a while then.

I know you probably all think i'm crazy, but that's my Pokemon talk done for the time being. (I'll just wait another year till I can tell my secret confessions that I still sleep with my Pikachu bear :xyx )

Arbok made the best noise.

Prepare for trouble!

Make it double!

To protect the world from devastation

To unite all peoples within our nation

To denounce the evils of truth and love

To extend our reach to the stars above

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Meowth, dat's right!

I'm playing Pokémon Crystal on the GBC (rom, back-up purposes obviously) and Pokémon Colosseum on the GameCube pretty much all day at the moment.

My favourites are Furret, Ampharos, Vulpix and Zapdos.

I also loved the TV show, yet never bought even one trading card.

I really hated Ash' date=' he was just so gay. I mean why let you'r Pokemon go, keep em and fight with them you wuss. ^_^[/quote']

Also why did he tell every girl she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, he couldn't bloody see anyway. He had little slits for eyes, he may aswell just have said that to Ash.

Charizard was awesome in the first series. Didn't do a thing Ash told it to do and cost him the Pokemon League by falling asleep in the middle of a battle. :D

The second series was nowhere near as good and I haven't really watched it since. I've completed the Pokemon Gold game on the GBA though.

I still have this weird Pokemon pinball game, I blew the dust off the other day and it still works fine. Basically you just sit it on your lap and an LED ball gets hit round the pinball circuit, it wasn't a bad game either.

By the way, C2K that is pretty sad. I never even knew there half of them. All I had was Red (This was my first and I was hooked, I sat there playing till 2 in the morning and I was around 8), then I had Yellow, then I had Gold which was probably the best. But the Pokemon games were awesome, if they brought one out to PS2 i'd have to hear oppinions then i'd probably go and get it.

Charizard was awesome in the first series. Didn't do a thing Ash told it to do and cost him the Pokemon League by falling asleep in the middle of a battle. :D

Man i can't believe i missed that Episode, my favourite pokemon was Phyduck(sp).

Yep, that's the episode ...

Ash is now down to his last Pokemon and Richie still has two more Pokemon to go. Ash pauses for a moment and he wonders what Pokemon he should send out to counterattack Richie’s Charmander, a fire-type. Ash knows that he can’t send out his Bulbasaur against a fire-type Pokemon because it is a grass-type Pokemon and it’ll get too damaged.

After a few more reflections, Ash realizes that he only has one other choice for him to use if he wants to win the battle. Charizard. Ash remembers all of the times that Charizard has disobeyed him but he decides that Charizard is his only Pokemon that he can use if he wants to win his fifth round match...so he reluctantly sends out Charizard to battle Zippo.

Zippo uses another Flame Thrower, which Charizard manages to easily dodge it. Charizard then lets out a continuous blast of fire, and Zippo runs around frantically as it desperately tries to avoid it. Richie, fearful his Charmander’s safety; recalls his Charmander and he is now down to one more Pokemon, and he sends out his final Pokemon, his Pikachu, Sparky.

Sparky stands ready, and alert, its ears *****ed up. It stares at Charizard with a determined look on its face, and then Charizard...stomps on the ground? Charizard continuously stomps on the ground and Sparky keeps on falling over due to its weight. Charizard then spreads its giants wings and it flaps them hard, causing Sparky to tumble back towards Richie.

Sparky jumps back up and it runs towards Charizard, ready to attack...but then Charizard lies down and it appears to be...taking a nap? Ash falls down onto his knees and he begs his Charizard to battle and that if he does, it’ll never have to battle for Ash ever again. Back in the stands as Mrs. Ketchum and Professor Oak are observing the match, Mrs. Ketchum is very confused about Charizard and she asks Professor Oak why Charizard isn’t obeying Ash at all.

Professor Oak concludes that it must be because Charizard thinks that he’s too ‘superior’ to face Sparky because it is a little and worthless Pikachu, and that Charmander was a more worthy opponent because it was a fire-type Pokemon like itself, and that Pikachu is just a puny Pikachu and that it’s not equal to Charizard because it’s an electric-type Pokemon.

The referee waits for a while, but it is then declared that Charizard isn’t going to fight so the referee waves a flag up into the air...and the victory goes to Richie. Ash stares up in shock and he clenches his fist tightly as he falls to his knees and he angrily returns his Charizard back to its Pokéball. He is very disappointed as he stares down at the ground.

Richie runs over to Ash and he bends down slightly and he asks him if he’s alright. Ash slowly stands up as he continues to stare at the ground and he sniffles quietly to himself, and he tells Richie that he’s all right and that he’s happy that Richie won. He looks up and he extends out his arm and Richie takes it, and they shake hands. Ash’s adventure in the Pokemon League might have ended, but his dream’s still there and he now has a renewed faith in it.