WWE announces 2006 DVDs

Dan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will most likely end up being like Undertakers DVD in that it follows his career match through match, and tell you the story leading up to each match. Not the greatest thing in the world, but hopefully I'm wrong as I would love for them to have a documentary with all of those matches as extras.

I think Hoffmeister was banned for more than that, he could watch Raw in 11 seconds thanks to his Sky +. I don't think theres been much Cena sux on here lately because it's just an unspoken truth. It's basically a given that most people here don't give a crap about him. It gets boring, just like the man himself.

A WWE.com survey asking fans about future DVDs they would be interested in purchasing lists "Best of Starrcade" and "Best of Saturday Night's Main Event" alongside all of the DVD projects that WWE announced last week, so it appears those two are under development as well.

Credit PWinsider.com

Another 2 DVDs that I would certainly buy.

Does anyone know what matches are going to be on the Cena DVD yet?

EDIT: And before anyone says anything, whether I liked Cena or not, that's really irrevalent. My mom and little brother love him, so we are getting the DVD.

Edited by Craig

I wish WWE would just put out every Starrcade on DVD, like the Wrestlemania box set. I'd love to see all the Starrcade's from '83 right until the last one. Although they would be alot of crap on the DVD's, the good stuff would far outweight the bad stuff.

Does anyone know what matches are going to be on the Cena DVD yet?

EDIT: And before anyone says anything, whether I liked Cena or not, that's really irrevalent. My mom and little brother love him, so we are getting the DVD.

I would have thought his two Wrestlemania wins (US and WWE championship would have been on there).