RAW Preview For Next Week *Spoiler?*

Dead Crow

I can see RVD Kane HHH and Big Show going through

a HHH RVD final

HHH to win it

Can't see it being any different than that myself.I think Shane O Mac will interfere in the HBK/Show match therefore setting up their match at mania

Considering Edge isn't in it, I'm starting to think it might be a three way between him, Cena and HHH. If he was in it, and like lost in the semi's, then fair enough. But after Raw, and his continuation in title programmes, it makes me think, that he might be involved.

its so obvoious that the game HHH will win these are my predictions:

RVD

Master

HHH

HBK

semis

HHH

RVD

then the game winning it

Yup. Seems about right for my predictions. Pretty obvious whose going to win but tournaments always turn out pretty good in the WWE.

Considering Edge isn't in it' date=' I'm starting to think it might be a three way between him, Cena and HHH. If he was in it, and like lost in the semi's, then fair enough. But after Raw, and his continuation in title programmes, it makes me think, that he might be involved.[/quote']

I'd go with that

Apparently, at Saturday Night's Main Event, Edge is fighting Cena in a Championship match, with Triple H as the Special Guest Referee, so that just makes me believe in what you said further

Also, putting Shawn Michaels vs. Big Show, could this maybe be a sign of Big Show turning heel seeing that it is a face vs. face match or is it just because it was the only way they could of worked it. Only because I can see Kane vs. Big Show at WM.

I already reported this in the RAW Discussion thread. Once again, if I don't start it, it don't matter.

Anyways, RAW's going to show the uncensored Candice SuperBowl commercial this Monday, as well (the SuperBowl is censoring it).

Yeah, but you didn't give us a nice picture :xyx ...