Top 10 Pro-Wrestling Factions

TPIB

From Money, Inc. to the Mexicools, here is my list for the top 10 Pro-Wrestling Factions of all time:

10) Mexicools (WWE)

Originally consisting of Juventud, Super Crazy, & Psicosis, this group of ECW cruiserweights returned to WWE Programming at ECW's One Night Stand, although billed seperate at the time, it wouldn't be long until the Mexicools rode into SmackDown! on their Juan Deers. Now that Juvy has been released, Psicosis & Super Crazy continue in their pursuit of WWE Tag Team Gold.

9) Spririt Squad (WWE)

A new addition to RAW, this group of 'male cheerleaders' made their presence felt on RAW by helping Jonathon Coachman defeat Jerry "The King" Lawler to get a spot in the Rumble. The Spirit Squad has since invaded the Royal Rumble and they don't seem to be leaving anytime soon.

8) Evolution (WWE)

Evolution is, without a doubt, a mystery. Orignally consisting of Triple H, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, & Batista. This group of the past, present, & future of WWE can arguably be responsible for the success of Randy Orton & Batista. Now that the group has dissolved, it seems as though Batista & Orton are skyrocketing throught the WWE roster, with Batista dominating "The Game" on 3 different occasions (including Hell in a Cell) and Orton defeating the legend of the Undertaker (just to name a couple instances).

7) Raven's Flock (WCW)

Consisting of Raven, Lodi, Kidman, Kanyon, Saturn, & Horace Hogan, just to name a few, this was a group of WCW stars that always seemed very dark and mysterious, but at the same time, dominate.

6) Team Canada (TNA)

A truly dominate force to be reckon with. Led by Scott D'Amore and featuring stars like A1 & Petey Williams, this may arguably be one of the best factions since the Hart Foundation.

5)The Corporate Ministry (WWE)

A "super faction" of sorts, combines Vince McMahon's Corporation with Underaker's Ministry of Darkness seemed to dominate WWE throughout the Attitude era. A very unholy alliance of money and darkness did not exactly accomplish the success of 2 originals it was made up of.

4) Money, Inc. (WWE)

A very large faction indeed, that lasted for some time. Under "The Million Dollar Man", Ted DiBiase, this group held some of the great superstars of professional wrestling. Such as Kama (who would later become known as the Godfather), Bam Bam Bigelow, King Kong Bundy, & Tatanka.

3) D-Generation X (WWE)

My personal favorite. A group of rebels who didn't abide by anyone's rules but their own. DX truly held some of the great stars that are still around today. To name a few, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, X-Pac, Road Dogg, & Billy Gunn. Not to mention, Chyna & Mike Tyson. A true rival to anyone in their paths.

2) nWo (WCW/WWE)

A group that started with 3 men (Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, & Kevin Nash), consisted of 3 of WWE's best stars and from Hogan joining the Outsider's, the nWo grew and split into nWo black & White & nWo Wolfpac. Featuring the above, plus, Eric Bischoff, Brian Adams, Vincent, X-Pac/Syxx, Shawn Michaels, Big Show/The Giant, Scott Steiner, Curt Hennig, Sting, Konnan, Lex Luger, etc. A group that monuntarily plowed through WWE and re-established Hulk Hogan as a main-eventer in the WWE.

1) The WCW/ECW Alliance (WWE)

The biggest and best faction of them all, this combined WCW & ECW talent to fight with the WWE's best. Led by Shane & Stephanie McMahon, this group included: Booker T., Paul Heyman, Tazz, Kanyon, Stone Cold Steve Austin, William Regal, The Dudley Boyz, Justin Credible, Rob Van Dam and others. This WWE Vs. WCW/ECW storyline proved to be one of the greatest interpromotional angles out there, it showcased WCW & ECW talent and earned some of the talent jobs under WWE contract. From The Rock holding the WCW title to Stone Cold turning his back on the WWE and joining the Alliance with the WWE title, this super group is, in my opinion, the best faction in pro-wrestling.

If you're counting the Milion Dollor Corperation as a faction, then the Heenan Family pretty much owns this list.

The Mexicools and the Spirit Squad? You're joking, right? The Nitro Girls were far better than the Squad. And you missed out the Misfits in Action aswell as the Oddities, and what about X-Factor?............

An we'll run it down from tenth to the best.

10)-The Million Dollar Corporation

9)-The Hennan Famiy

8)-The Nation

7)-Evolution

6)-DX-(HBK,HHH,Ric Rude and Chyna)

5)-Team Canada (WCW 2000)

4)-The Dangerous Alliance

3)-The NWO (before 98)

2)-The New Hart Foundation (1997)

1)-The Four Horsemen

1. Four Horseman

2. NWO (up till 97)

3. DeGeneration X

4. Hart Foundation

5. Million Dollar Corporation

6. The Corporation

7. Generation Next(RoH)

8. NWO Wolfpac

9. Evolution

10. The Embassy(RoH w/Shelley)

That's my list. If Generation Next or especially the Embassy were treated like they were in RoH for the past two years people would be praising there love for them everyday. RoH demonstrated how you push a faction. Best part is they did two at the same time.

The Four Horsemen will always be the greatest until Gen-Next get a big run in TNA.

Mine are:

1. DX - Duh! The Triple H/Shawn version obviously...

2. The Four Horseman - original line up, quality all round.

3. The Ministry - original, when they did COOL things, like hang the Bossman!!

4. MNM - yes they're new, but they really are a cracking mini faction.

5. Evolution.

6. Team Angle - could have been massive if they'd stuck with it.

7. The Corporation - cheesy yet entertaining!

8. NWO - original line up.

9. Money Inc.

10. The Hart Foundation.

What's your point?

His point is, the New Age Outlaws arn't, and never were a faction :roll

I can't be arsed explaining these, so I'll just post a list.

1. The Four Horsemen

2. nWo (When it was simply Hogan, Nash and Hall)

3. Degeneration X (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chyna and Rick Rude)

4. The Hart Foundation

5. The Dangerous Alliance

6. The Heenan Family

7. Generation Next

8. Evolution

9. The Corporation

10. Million Dollar Corporation

I'd love to put The Rottweilers in here aswell. If I rated it on how I rate the wrestlers individually, they would be Number 1, no doubt about it. I am massive fans of each wrestler, but as a group, they don't come togther enough, which is a shame.

I hope this feuid with GeNext does go ahead though, as that should be the deicidng factor for me.

1. The Radicals. All my favorite wrestlers in the one faction, and they made

a pretty descent impact.

2. Horsemen. Always awsome.

3. The Ministry. Incredable storyline again with fantastic talent and an

unbelievable ability to bring darkness to your TV (scared the

crap out of me a few times too)

4. The Dudleys. When there were loads of them in ECW, you can never have

too many Dudleys.

5. DX. Any incarnation really, liked them all.

6. NWO. As above.

7. Ravens Flock. WCWs atempt at a Ministry Of Darkness. Pretty good IMO.

8. The Alliance. The whole Invasion thing was excellent. Two thumbs way up.

9. The Mexicools. Could have gone really far if they had the chance. Oh well.

10. BWO. What can I say, they made me laugh.:D

From Money, Inc. to the Mexicools, here is my list for the top 10 Pro-Wrestling Factions of all time:

1) The WCW/ECW Alliance (WWE)

The biggest and best faction of them all, this combined WCW & ECW talent to fight with the WWE's best. Led by Shane & Stephanie McMahon, this group included: Booker T., Paul Heyman, Tazz, Kanyon, Stone Cold Steve Austin, William Regal, The Dudley Boyz, Justin Credible, Rob Van Dam and others. This WWE Vs. WCW/ECW storyline proved to be one of the greatest interpromotional angles out there, it showcased WCW & ECW talent and earned some of the talent jobs under WWE contract. From The Rock holding the WCW title to Stone Cold turning his back on the WWE and joining the Alliance with the WWE title, this super group is, in my opinion, the best faction in pro-wrestling.

Are you seriously having a laugh with this one. The only good thing this facton did was p**s over the leagacys of wrestlers who was establish in other companies just because Vince wanted to show how great the WWE stars was. I mean they only formed this faction because Goldberg wanted to sit on his arse and wait out his contract from Ted Turner. The only good thing was the introduction of Mr PPV Rob Van Damn and Tommy Dreamer in a full time WWE contract.

How the **** can you even include the male Cheerleaders over the greatness of the four horsemen. The most famous faction in the history of Pro Wrestling (Sorry but with out the horsemen then the nWo and DX wouldnt have even been born).

I don't know about a top 10, but personally the greatest faction in wrestling will forever be, The Horsemen.

The best incarnation of The Horsemen in my opinion consisted for Flair, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham & Tully Blanchard, but pretty much any of the incarnations of The Horsemen in the 80's were great, even with Luger.

The group was so good because it simply had some fantasic workers. Ric Flair was fantastic in the mid - late 80's , Tully & Arn were an awsome tag team, and Windham was always a super wrestler. Stick all these men with manager JJ Dillion and you have a perfect group.

Some of the feud which involved the Horsemen were also great, including the angles with Dusty & Sting. The Horsemen were probably the first proper faction who became an integral part of a company, and they were so over with the fans.

My dear God, The Spirit Squad have come out and "danced" twice to no reaction, yet you put them above the Four Horsemen. The Horsemen in any incarnation piss all over all of your "Top 10 Pro-Wrestling Factions". I mean the Spirit Squad....

And where oh where are the Hart Foundation?

Come on !!!!!!!

The early DX version are obviously up there, but I do like the 1998 version more then the HHH shawn Michaels version. NWO has got to be up there. Hart Foundation would be very high imo also and the Nation as well. Not too sure on Money Inc and the Heenan Family seeing that I don't think you can use them. The corportation were also entertaining and so were the ministry and then the corporate minisatry.