Vince McMahon Accused Of Sexual Harassment

Drake

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

A report today in the Palm Beach Post claims a tanning booth attendant in the Tanzabar tanning salon in Boca Raton lists Vince McMahon as having groped her and sexually harrassed her.

The story claims the police report on the alleged incident will be made public later this week.

McMahon lives in Boca Raton at the Excelsior, but couldn't be reached for comments. His wife, Linda, called the claim "totally bizarre," and daughter Stephanie McMahon confirmed Vince goes to that tanning bed, but was not aware of anything going on.

The complete story is available online at palmbeachpost.com.

Well I guess Vince found out the hardway that he is only loved by women in WWE's kayfabe world. :lol

hmmm...someone accuses one of the Richest Businessmen in the world of rape, i wonder why they would do that...

...for Money obviously

You know it could actually be true ever think of that?? Just because someone is rich doesn't mean they are always innocent

Vince and people like Vince who have power think they can have anyone they want because of it, I am not saying the alligations are true, but I am keeping an open mind not just condeming this woman as a lier and gold digger because the man she is accusing is Vince McMahon!

Hasn't he been accused a few times? To be honest it wouldnt suprise me with the size of the guys ego, i bet he genuinely believes he is gods gift to all women. Plus some of the questionable acts he makes upand partakes in on wwe tv like the kiss my ass club, and his wife being sedated while he makes out with a women young enough to be his daughter, Vince is a strange cookie and it wouldnt suprise me if this were to be true.

This probably never happened. I think it's just a women looking for some money.

This should also screw up his current storyline with HBK. I mean when he comes out to the ring the crowd will probably chant something like "Raper' or somethng. Or knowing Vince (not personally of course) he will use this to his advantage and put it in the storyline.

hmmm...someone accuses one of the Richest Businessmen in the world of rape, i wonder why they would do that...

...for Money obviously

I agree totaly with that staement. Selling the story to papers/local news etc., then the actual courtcase, it's all about money. And if it's real, why? He's a multi-millionair and a married man with children...

I agree totaly with that staement. Selling the story to papers/local news etc.' date=' then the actual courtcase, it's all about money. And if it's real, why? He's a multi-millionair and a married man with children...[/quote']

She wouldn't get any money for moving newspapers though would she? The only way she could get money out of it is if Vince either lost a court case, or if he gave her a settlement.

She wouldn't get any money for moving newspapers though would she? The only way she could get money out of it is if Vince either lost a court case' date=' or if he gave her a settlement.[/quote']

If she had sold her story, she would fo got anything from $50,000 to $200,000 I would guess. That's what happens over here anyway, when ever sl*t lies about a celebrity.

She wouldn't get any money for moving newspapers though would she? The only way she could get money out of it is if Vince either lost a court case' date=' or if he gave her a settlement.[/quote']

By making it public she exposes her potential jury to the story starting to fuel threr dislike with Vince now

Either way, I'm egging Vince's house this Halloween. He lives to close to not do something.

Maybe I'll nail a 95 Theses of thigns not to do to his door.

More details on the current Vince McMahon tanning situation have been revealed, including comments from a customer that was at the location the same time as McMahon was.

According to an article in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the incident took place on Saturday, not Sunday at the Tanzabar Tanning Salon in Boca Raton. Comments from a customer that was at the scene of the incident, Kelly McMahon (no relation to Vince) commented that Vince was in fact there.

Kelly McMahon stated, "He was nothing but a gentleman. He shook my hand three times." Kelly claims her and Vince were engaged in a conversation about their shared last name. She also stated that "He showed no signs of coming on to [the employee]. He was talking to me. She was trying to interrupt our conversation." Kelly also states in the article that she didn't realize Vince was famous until she later spoke to her husband.

Also in the article it quotes WWE attorney, Jerry McDevitt, who states that Boca Raton Police told him the alleged incident happened on Sunday, and that McDevitt had pointed out to them that Vince McMahon was not in town that day (Sunday). McDevitt did confirm to the Sun-Sentinel that Vince was in town Saturday, and has been a Tanzabar customer in the past.

Credit: PWInsider.com

I didn't think that it would be anything more than a woman trying to get a ridiculously rich man into trouble. It looks as if the whole thing was a lie, but it could continue so i'll wait to hear about it.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Reports earlier today indicated that Vince McMahon was being accused of groping an attendant at a tanning salon in Boca Raton, FL. According to Vince McMahon's attorney Jerry McDevitt, McMahon was not at the Tanzabar Salon at all on Sunday night.

Palm Beach Post reported this morning that the incident took place late on Sunday night. McMahon was in Miami that weekend for the Royal Rumble and called a meeting after the show before the company headed to Orlando for the RAW and SmackDown TV Tapings.

On Sunday, McMahon was not even in the Palm Beach area, according to McDevitt, nor did he go to that tanning salon. McMahon however does own a multi-million dollar condo in the Boca Raton at The Excelsior, which is where he resides when he is not in Connecticut.

He's saved. Halleluyahhh

He's saved. Halleluyahhh

YES! I knew it. It was so obvious. Now, the person who made these accusitions (sp?) deserves some kind of a punishment. You can't let a person get away with this. Obviously some moron looking for money, caught out, and now, as usual, she'll just be forgiven and forgotten.

Don't get you'r hopes up yet, heres some more news.

McMahon situation to get more publicity

by Dave Meltzer

Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

The allegation that Vince McMahon groped an employee at a Boca Raton tanning salon will be covered in tomorrow's South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

The original story, in the Palm Beach newspaper, reported the incident as having taken place on Sunday night, which would have been impossible, since McMahon was in Miami all day and night for the Royal Rumble.

However, the story in the Sun-Sentinel lists the alleged incident as having taken place on Saturday. Both a newspaper source and an independent Observer newsletter source did peg McMahon as being at the salon, on Federal Highway in Boca Raton, on Saturday.

The confusion is because the alleged victim told police the story on Sunday, but apparently not that it happened on Sunday.

Kelly McMahon, no relation to Vince, a customer at the salon, is quoted in the article as seeing McMahon there on Saturday. She described him as being a gentleman and she saw no signs of him coming on to the unnamed 22-year-old woman who filed the complaint with Boca Raton police.

Jerry McDevitt, McMahon's attorney, is quoted as saying that Boca Raton police informed them it happened Sunday, and they had an air-tight alibi. McMahon was at the American Airlines Arena in Miami all day and well into the night after the Royal Rumble show ended. McDevitt did confirm McMahon was in Boca Raton, where he owns a multi-million dollar condo on the beach, on Saturday, and has been a customer at the Tanzabar salon.

Police have not spoken to McMahon yet, and will have to get his side of the story before prosecutors determine whether there is enough evidence to file charges.

YES! I knew it. It was so obvious. Now' date=' the person who made these accusitions (sp?) deserves some kind of a punishment. You can't let a person get away with this. Obviously some moron looking for money, caught out, and now, as usual, she'll just be forgiven and forgotten.[/quote']

He hasn't gotten away with it just yet.