Two new WWE signings

Dave7g

WWE has officially signed Goldust as a RAW brand superstar. He is to start back with the company effective immediately.

Also signed last week is a character known only as "Eric". He will take part in an upcoming angle involving Orlando Jorden, "Eric" and former TNA star Trinity. The plan is to have the three parties hooked up in a "bisexual love triangle". "Eric" does not have any prior experience in professional wrestling but is good friends friends with Orlando.

From Rajah.com

I think the fact that "Eric" has no prior experience in pro wrestling says it all to how fantastic this storyline will be.

lets just hope Goldust gets a stella push :D

erm...Dustin Rhodes has always been Goldust, so yes it is the original Goldust.

Ahh, I just wondered because someday said something... nevermind that now.:)

p.s. I said Goldusttt because of his old quote.

I like Goldust returning because when I see him it reminds me of the Attitude era!:)

Vince McMahon:

"You know what guys, I've got a great idea damnit, what all the fans out there really want to see, and it's bringing wrestling right back to what got us here in the first place"

Yes Men:

Oh, Mr McMahon, at last I always knew you would see the light one day, so should we concentrate on the actual wrestling from now on?"

Vince McMahon:

"Shaataaaap, we are going to have a bisexual love triangle, damnit"

Yes men:

" Yes, Sir, thats a fantastic idea"

With all this talk of Bisexuality & Goldust, why not have Goldust on SmackDown! and have him be part of the Bi angle??? It'd be a hell of alot more entertaining.

By the way, Super Porky signed a WWE contract as well. SmackDown! fans, I feel sorry for you, it looks like the Jr. Division may come back.

Anyways, I've always been a Goldust fan. I don't think anyone thought that was Rey that was with 'mama' on RAW, that wouldn't make any sense. I'd wear gloves too if I had to touch 'mama'.

Someone like Eric doesn't really need to have skills in professional wrestling does he' date=' he might know about it but all what was said is that he isn't skilled at it, so he can't wrestle, but where does it say he is going to be???[/quote']

No where, but it sems that WWE has a thing about getting these people in the ring, don't ask me why but all the non wrestlers I remmeber WWE bringing in have ended up in the ring even for just one match