Raw general manger?????

Kate

i reckon it was meant to be be Stone cold but they never followed it up because of the backstage issues hence Mcmahon taking over short-term.

I dont think it'll be anyone they have hinted at on-screen simply for shock value. That'd rule out Dusty, Bret etc

Austin would be okay but the way its going now, i'd want Bischoff back, or Shane in charge.

i reckon it was meant to be be Stone cold but they never followed it up because of the backstage issues hence Mcmahon taking over short-term.

I dont think it'll be anyone they have hinted at on-screen simply for shock value. That'd rule out Dusty, Bret etc

Austin would be okay but the way its going now, i'd want Bischoff back, or Shane in charge.

He has been there and done that. I cannot see Austin coming back long term again for anything. Plus he has the movie deal.

Personally i am of the opinion that they should go without a gm for a while. Raw the last few weeks has gone up a notch in my view, the shows have been pretty entertaining and seem to be slowly gaining back some of the energy and vitality that have been missing from the product. Raw having a gm is something that is by necessity always a focal point of each show (if you have one you can't not use him) but i think it will seem fresher and more recycled if they wait a few months before either appointing a new one or bringing back the bisch.

Oh and

Give me Dusty or give me death.

Brilliant imagine Death meeting VKM

Death: I have come to claim your eternal soul mortal one

Vince: What? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon dammit. I have testes the size of grapefruits and i walk like a confused monkey. How dare you try and take my soul you piece of worthless scum. I own everything. I take a limo into New York four times a week to get my wig..um hair done...

Death: It matters not. All mortal men are destined to meet me, i am the bringer of peace, the harbinger of...

Vince: (ranting on oblivious)...I have my own kiss my ass club, i am the puppet master on the stage of fools, the higher power, the mighty one. I brought all my rivals to their knees and pulled things out of Jim Ross' ass on national television...

Death: Um... i have a scythe

Vince: (still ranting)...I screwed Bret, i screwed Turner, i am the alpha and the omega. All must kneel before my might, i have more money than god...

Death: Err...ok but still...

Vince: (still ranting, now going slightly purple and bug eyed)...I push the envelope and boost ratings with my very presence, i beat up one legged men and choke my daughter and people pay to see me do it. I decide what people want to see and who gets pushes without referring to reality at all...

Death: (sloping off dejectedly) I've lost my smile