WWE Weakest Link 2

Grapple

Just for those of you who were not aware, the second WWE Weakest Link special is on BBC2 tonight (Tuesday) at 5:15pm.

Participating are: Kane, Terri, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Edge, Jerry Lawler, Debra and Steve Austin.

Edited by Grapple

Half of the questions on The Weakest Link's American editions are about famous food-brands. It'll be p!ss-funny to see Kane replying to questions about Cap'n Crunch and Cheerios - funny in a "that's soooo out of character it's unreal" kind of way - the Big Red Machine knows which brand of oatmeal Nestle makes? HAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry for that outburst.

I enjoyed it. Most of the contestants came across as being witty, with the exception of Edge who was moody from the start. Also, Terri was much cleverer than I would have given her credit for.

Particular highlights for me were Stone Cold managing to get a "What?" in and Bubba calling Anne "Sweet cheeks". Good old Kane!

Austin should have been voted off a number of times for using half the time up only to give no answer to a question.

Bubba was funny, and who'd have thought the two most intelligent players would be Bubba and Kane?

Loved the "gay angle" with D Von.

I managed to see this thread just moments before the show started, nice one Grap, thanks to you I managed to see it :D

I guessed beforehand that D-Von and Bubba would be the most intelligent, I was right with Bubba yay. Recently with the Nash incident and all Ive found a new respect for him.

Also, I did notice that they were afraid to vote Austin off....quite funny actually, although I wonder why that was? I loved what Austin did when he left though, classic.