TWOstars Xtreme TV 50 - Feb 2nd 2006

Christof

Ok

So fresh off the bat from Battle Royal we remain in Canada. The road to Wrestlemania (or TWOstars equiv) starts here, so people, build build build

XTV 50 - February 2nd

The Corel Centre, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday

Arron Winter & Ashton Butcher vs TLA & Twiggie

Thursday

Chris Eagles vs Scott Andrews

Friday

TV Title Match

Arkham vs Drake Rush

Saturday

The Dark Alliance & Darkstar vs Evil Gringo & Black Dragon

Sunday

Hardcore Match

Dante Mueller vs Michael Howell III

If anyone wants to write please let me know. If anyone wants to get the show rolling please come to me first so I can give you the specifics.

Cheers

Chris

Well thanks to a psych mom, I don't have a keyboard, im typing through the windows on-screen keyboard with my mouse. I'll take my match since Fill isn't active but I can't guarantee it will be up by Friday. I will try to get a keyboard from my friend tommorow. So im hoping everythin goes fine.

Sorry' date=' I already have the hardcore, but next time you're on MSN, I would appreciate some ideas if you wish to throw them my way.[/quote']

I was just kidding areound, but I'll give you some ideas... I'll dig into my Necro Butcher matches and come up with some gold.

I've just posted the start of a promom which is being finished off in the ring by another member of new blood so until that one is posted can we avoid using the New Blood in a speaking capacity? It's my fault for being a bit pre-emptive as i'm away til monday and wanted to get something down before I went....

Ummm... I don't mean to be a bother' date=' but I still need the booking... and I have to write the match in one day.[/quote']

OH sure. First you want the booking and next thing we know, the entire lockerroom is stoned, and its ALL YOUR FAULT! Keep this up and we're going to hell in a hand basket for SURE!!;)

I've just posted the start of a promom which is being finished off in the ring by another member of new blood so until that one is posted can we avoid using the New Blood in a speaking capacity? It's my fault for being a bit pre-emptive as i'm away til monday and wanted to get something down before I went....

Does that go for the match with Arron & Ashton as well? It's finished, and needs to be up today, but I could put it off for a few hours if need be.

• Like 1

Uhmm Twigs, Alpha Male is gonna be gone for like a week I think. Edgemaster is writing the promo that Alpha Male is talking about, he was cooled off for 3 days so he can't post it, he told me he was gonna send it to me so that I could post it. Im trying to get a hold of him to post the promo as quick as possible.