Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

Favorite moment/part of 2006 so far **spoilers**

SuperKick Kid

I like your thread Superkick Kid. My favorite part so far has to be Edge coming out and using the MITB contract after the elimination chamber match. I thought "wow this really sucks that cena won again!" and boom! Here comes Edge and wins the title from cena! Couldnt have happened better.

Its January 31st. This seems like a very lame idea.

TWO's appointed complain committee seems to be in full swing. Good for you.

Well, this month I enjoyed watching Kurt Angle win the World title on Smackdown. Shane O' Mac turing up at the Rumble was pretty cool, and to make it even sweeter, I told Jay and DraVen that was going to happen. He'd come down and eliminate HBK. And the Edge skit where he dressed up as Ric Flair, I was in stitches. TV Gold. To be fair though, I can pick out more things about this year on WWE so far that I haven't enjoyed.

TWO's appointed complain committee seems to be in full swing. Good for you.

Ah yes, Tom Trash, the kid who comes to TWO just to flame Tajiri San has moved on. How cute :xyx

It seems that you now can't criticise a thread even when the concept is poor. I mean it wouldn't be like anyone to hark on at similar equally poor threads created by someone with the same theme 9 times out of ten would it?

So Mr Pot, this kettle may be black but he also doesn't give a rat's ass about you :xyx

Ah yes, Tom Trash, the kid who comes to TWO just to flame Tajiri San has moved on. How cute :xyx

It seems that you now can't criticise a thread even when the concept is poor. I mean it wouldn't be like anyone to hark on at similar equally poor threads created by someone with the same theme 9 times out of ten would it?

So Mr Pot, this kettle may be black but he also doesn't give a rat's ass about you :xyx

Loving the patronising tone, you sure showed me!

Thing is Chris, that's the second time in 10 minutes I've viewed a thread and seen you criticise it straight away. I was mearly pointing that out so that maybe you'd realise how dull it is when you do that. You add nothing to the thread but point out how lame you think the idea is. Well great, thanks for that.

And yeah, you've got me. I come to post on TWO solely to flame Tajiri san.

I've been found out.

First of all, when was the last time I was meant to have "flamed" him?

Second, who would give a crap if I did anyway? I've lost count of the amount of people who do that anyway, and I don't see you coming to Taj's rescue then. Hell, it happens on Wrestling Radio. You should phone in and complain or something. Are you just using me as an example for your Save Tajiri from Online Bullying crusade?

And, no idea what you mean by that last line there dude.

Edited by Trash

Edge's Title Win

One of the best moments in recent WWE history. So unexpected and as an Edge fan for numerous years it was great to see him given the strap. WWE goes back to unpredictability and shocks us all

Akiyamas Title Win

One of my favourite workers of all time gets another run as GHC champion after two poor runs for Rikio and Taue. Roll on Kobashi v Akiyama

Kenta v Marfuji

An early contendor for Match of the year. Sublime in every way and two of the best workers in the world show why

Trish/Mickie

Ive talked up this feud on these boards before. Superbly booked, perfectly paced and showing the kind of plot and charcter devlopment WWE seem to forget to do in every other angle

Daniels v Joe

Just a great match on a piss-poor TNA PPV. The ending was shockingly bad and shockingly illogical but the match was still superb