Sky Sports=Idiots

daz2005

Triple H has stoked the fires ahead of The Royal Rumble after Rey Mysterio announced he would dedicate winning the match to the late Eddie Guerrero.

"I've actually never heard somebody dedicate a loss to somebody," said Triple H.

"I don't care if Eddie Guerrero reaches down out of the sky and helps you himself - it's not going to happen!"

This is from skysports.com i cant see hhh saying it so wtf is going on

it's true... and it's legit

but it's sad to see how HHH in't getting much heat anymore so he needs to resort to getting heat of Eddie (RIP).. he's got to do what he's got to do.. it's tasteless...

but then again this is a McMahon talking here :D

... it's nothing though.. i don't hate HHH.. he's just trying to get heat...

Edited by Danny Styles

I'm sure the HHHaters will turn this into something it's not. If anything' date=' this is good heel work, and nothing else. It's not disrespecting to Eddie or anything like that I don't think.[/quote']

HHH bores me as much as anyone else in WWE, but I don't mind this at all. If Rey Mysterio (the person, not the character) and/or WWE want to keep bringing up references to Eddie every week, there's no harm in a heel making a comment about that. It's not attacking Eddie's legacy, it's not doing anything to slander him as a person, it's just a good old fashioned heel comment. I can see why people would get worked up because it's referencing a dead wrestling in a way that doesn't glorify him, but in this case, nor does it diminish his accomplishments.

I can understand why he is doing this to be honest because there are rumours circulating that Rey is actually winning the Rumble but not making it to Mania, but these are only rumours which is why i haven't tagged it but that could be a reason why he done it.