Romania

Bulgaria

Slovenia

Albania

Belarus

Luxembourg

Joint hosts Austria and Switzerland qualify automatically

Games start on 2 September

so what does everyone think of the draw?

Northern Ireland can pick up a lot of points in that group but chances of qualification are very slim. Same with Scotland. Which is a shame but there you go. France and Italy in the same group is a bit mad. It's not a surprise England got a fairly straight forward draw (They were a top seed afterall), although I await someone telling me its one of the tougher draws!

Wales and the Republic are in a really tough group with Germany and the Czech Republic. Czech Republic should win the group but I think the Republic can make a good fist of 2nd place.

Russia, Croatia and Israel can be quite tricky, especially in the away games with none of those places being particularly nice to visit, same can probably be said with Estonia and Macedonia although we shouldn't have too many problems qualifying. Andorra would have posed a problem with Sven in charge, we'd probably have scraped 1-0's at home and away against them.

Scotland have a particularly tough group, look past Italy and France and you have the Ukraine who cruised into the World Cup.

Should the Republic of Ireland and Wales be pleased with their group? I'd put money on the Czech Republic qualifying but Germany aren't the force they once were.

Should :? be a walk in the park for England....well at least I hope it is, although we have some very hard away games. Scotland have a very hard group, it'll be out of France, Italy and Ukraine. Good to see two of us 5 paired together and it should be a good match between Wales and Ireland, still I think Czech will walk the group and Germany will just get through. Northen Ireland.....no chance, they should be able to pick up some points at home, but it'll be very hard.

Croatia and Russia seem to be England's main rivals in that group, but Im confident they can qualify from it.

Northern Ireland and Scotland I feel will just be playing for pride as they've got little chance of quallifying from their groups.

Republic Of Ireland and Wales have a difficult group as well, but Ive got a strange feeling that Eire can qualify at the expense of Germany or the Czech Republic.

Qualifying: England, Republic Of Ireland

Close but no cigar: Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales