• jbl
    • the boogeyman
    • lashley
    • michaels
    • bejerman
    • rvd
    • kane
    • someone else

With Hogan only wanting to do it so he can sell season 2 of "Hogan knows best" Hogan should fight Foley in a "Pimp Yo-self on TV" match. Rules are simple---there are none. Winner gets the prestigious RAW tv time to sell their product, whether thats Hogans tvshows, or Foleys books. The loser does not. Therefore we don't get to see the loser participate in any mundane storylines, we wont have to suffer through 80 year old men beating on todays stars(hogan) or being jobbed out like little bitches (foley)

With Hogan only wanting to do it so he can sell season 2 of "Hogan knows best" Hogan should fight Foley in a "Pimp Yo-self on TV" match. Rules are simple---there are none. Winner gets the prestigious RAW tv time to sell their product' date=' whether thats Hogans tvshows, or Foleys books. The loser does not. Therefore we don't get to see the loser participate in any mundane storylines, we wont have to suffer through 80 year old men beating on todays stars(hogan) or being jobbed out like little bitches (foley)[/quote']

Foley wasn't jobbed like a bitch, but he used his "tough as shyte" to put over Orton as a serious threat... the only problem is that Orton didn't have to try that hard to kick Foley's ass. If he'd bloodied and tossed him off the back of a moving semi-truck(or "lorry" as you may know it) into the back of a speeding pick up, then maybe. But it was booked horribly (surprise surprise, WWE booked something wrong).

I guess the most reasonable answer who Hogan is going to fight is Austin since it was hyped back in September...or Hogan might not fight anyone at all.

I think Austin is still PO'ed that WWE wanted him to lay down for Coachman of all people.

Ive been wanting the Hogan/Austin match at a WM for years but i cant see it happining this year now though, or maby ever.

But we'll see Hogan this year for sure, i hope its not against Bigshow, but i cant realy predict who he will face because theres that many rumours out there on websites etc..

So ive just voted other because i havent got a clue who he is goning to face or even if he's going to be there

Well they are really struggling to find him an opponent. Apparently they offered him a legends match with Greg Valentine which he turned down. I wouldnt rule out the possibility of Hogan v Cena yet. It gives a good chance to turn Cena heel strongly and its a match hogan has expressed interest in doing.

However, given that they havent got a clue what the Mania card is yet, and with a lack of star power, they might just throw so much mney at Austin and Hogan to work a match together that they wont refuse

Wait, I've got Hogan's match for you.

Tag Team match

Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff

With "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka in Hogan's corner and With "Cowboy" Bob Orton in Piper's corner.

That match would never work at WrestleMania, not even as a dark match. If that ever happened, WWE would be changed forever.....