36 members have voted

1. 1. lashley in the rumble

• he will win
    • he wil be first out
    • last until the final 4
    • be thrown out last
    • he will get beat up before he gets to ring
    • something else

Not really sure, this years RR is pretty unpredictable. Lashley could win, or get thrown out first. Personally, I hope he doesn't win. I like him, yea, but it's too early for him to get a huge push like that. Guys get burnt out pushed to fast. Look at Cena. Could you imagine if Cena wasnt champ all this pastyear, but instead was in pursuit of it all yera, won this years RR, and then won at WM? the reaction would be HUGE!!! But, they rushed it, and look at it now, he needs to rebuild himself. I like the way they handled Batista. Years ago when he came in, he jobbed to alot of guys. He was pretty much a really big scrub. Then Evolution happened, and they pulled the trigger on Orton(again, see what happened when they pushed to fast?) Batista stayed in the background. But slowly over time, they built him up into this monster. So when he was going into the RR, we all wanted him to win and beat the hell out of HHH. And, up until a few weeks ago, he was still getting the reaction he should have. He wasnt getting booed (like Cena) He wasnt becoming a joke/mockery of himself, and he was actually getting better as champ, both as a character and a wrestler. These are the kind of builds they need to do.

I'm thinking people should stop slagging other people off just for posting a poll. If you don't like it, don't vote, and certainly don't bother posting replies just to flame someone. :roll

Thirteen, I see you have a thing for posting pointless flames.

Ed

• Like 2

I'm thinking people should stop slagging other people off just for posting a poll. If you don't like it, don't vote, and certainly don't bother posting replies just to flame someone. :roll

Thirteen, I see you have a thing for posting pointless flames.

Ed

If something is pointless I'll express my feelings, just like if something is excellent.

I hardly consider that flaming.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and EVERYONE is entitled to let their opinions be known.

REGARDLESS of whether it ruffles feathers or people disagree.

to quote one of Nemesis's sigs; "opinions are like assholes, eveybodies got them!":P

Edited by Thirteen

If something is pointless I'll express my feelings, just like if something is excellent.

I hardly consider that flaming.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and EVERYONE is entitled to let their opinions be known.

REGARDLESS of whether it ruffles feathers or people disagree.

to quote one of Nemesis's sigs; "opinions are like assholes, eveybodies got them!":P

The poll isn't pointless, it clearly has a point - to see how well people think Lashley will do.

Saying "I think this poll is pointless" followed by a valid reason why it has no point would be an opinion, which you are entitled to have.

Saying "you have a habit of creating pointless polls" is an unwarranted personal attack which isn't constructive, and you're not entitled to do.

Instead of slagging him off, why not create a poll with more of a point to make things interesting? If the poll is really pointless all you had to do was ignore it.

Ed

The poll isn't pointless, it clearly has a point - to see how well people think Lashley will do.

Saying "I think this poll is pointless" followed by a valid reason why it has no point would be an opinion, which you are entitled to have.

Saying "you have a habit of creating pointless polls" is an unwarranted personal attack which isn't constructive, and you're not entitled to do.

Instead of slagging him off, why not create a poll with more of a point to make things interesting? If the poll is really pointless all you had to do was ignore it.

Ed

Who are you to establish what can and can't be said on this forum?

I'm sure if my opinions were that offensive or "flaming" as you've called them someone like Russ etc would notify me asap.

The only other REAL time I've been quite blunt was on ThePowerIsBacks' Dream match tournaments, and I by far wasn't the only one complaining. I even remember Mods/Admin posting complaints AND in the end closing all of them.

The guy who has posted this poll has posted a couple others ALL in my opinion are pointless. "Who will Hogan Face At Wrestlemania?" then posting all the main eventers in SD and RAW, talk about not being selective:lol, as for this one about "How Will Lashley do at the Royal Rumble?" A real riveting, informative and unpredictable thread this has been.

Maybe you have sour grapes because I've just noticed YOU have one of these poll things aswell.

And it's not like I'm the only one who feels this way either.

Get off my back AND off your 'High Horse' because I'm not breaking any rules,

AND even if I was YOU have no authority.

I will say there are too many polls about 'who will win the rumble' and 'Wrestlemania main event?'. It gets annoying fast. There was no need for 'how will Lashley do in the Rumble' when there is already a couple of 'who will win the Rumble' threads going. You might as well post 29 other polls about how well they are going to do in the Rumble, and that wouldn't be good.
  • Like 1

you do know HHH is in this years yeah???

he'll do what he duid at surivivor serioes IMO come in dominate for a while then get dumped out by the guy he will maybe next feud with

Yea, and he's the obvious choice to win, but the way the E has been lately, I think they may do an unpredictable thing.

I don't think Lashley will make any kind of impact at the Rumble. I really am dumbfounded as to why people think he's being pushed to the moon. He got dumped out first at the Survivor Series and had his ass handed to him by JBL and Mark Henry. So he's beat Nunzio and a few jobbers. Big deal.

Lashley's dull as dishwater and is going nowhere fast.

Yea' date=' and he's the obvious choice to win, but the way the E has been lately, I think they may do an unpredictable thing.[/quote']

i see where you're coming from

but HHH IS IN THE RUMBLE!!!!! :D

seriously though WWE could do a swerve but not with a rookie who isn't hugely over right now... and wouldn't draw that much main eventing wrestlemania.... if there was to be a swerve it would be Benoit, Rey, RVD or the Big SHow/ Kane