Tims up to his own tricks again!

The Great Ahmar

• 2 weeks later...
I have never seen one of Tim's suicide attempts and I don't particularly want to. Perhaps if everybody stopped watching them' date=' then WWE will get the idea and drop this useless most pointless angle ever.[/quote']

But people ARE enjoying them, as evidenced by some of the positive comments in this thread.

But people ARE enjoying them' date=' as evidenced by some of the positive comments in this thread.[/quote']

True. But there is a hell of alot of people who think they are pointless and don't really belong in a wrestling company's product. I personally think they are a waste of time, but I'm sure they'll make Vince chuckle.

The latest edition of 'Lunchtime Suicide' is up, this week he's gunning for success. Not quite sure what to make of all these, but I always look forward to the next one! Keeping them as online only is a good move as there would be so many complaints if they were shown on TV.