Wrestler Named Osama In Ovw

Buff

Now who does he remind you of? Such a striking resemblance for Big John Studd....or is it Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake....definately Kamala......oh wait clearly Paul Orndorff.....

Just can't picture it, he must be that unique its tough to put a finger on it.

Now who does he remind you of? Such a striking resemblance for Big John Studd....or is it Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake....definately Kamala......oh wait clearly Paul Orndorff.....

Just can't picture it, he must be that unique its tough to put a finger on it.

You're not funny, he looks likes a man of North African, Arab or Pakistani descent. Nothing more nothing less what are you trying to imply here?

Because OSAMA BIN LADEN looks nothing like this guy, heck he doesn't even wear his head dress like that.

I was trying to imply sarcastically that he looks like a rehash of a certain wrestler who has left the WWE and trying to make his name in Hollywood after being dumped off Smackdown because of a certain segment with a group of cohorts dressed as terrorists. Yes sarcasm.

I was trying to imply sarcastically that he looks like a rehash of a certain wrestler who has left the WWE and trying to make his name in Hollywood after being dumped off Smackdown because of a certain segment with a group of cohorts dressed as terrorists. Yes sarcasm.

Well 0obviously portraying sarcasm in your writing isn't one of your strong points.:P

I joke, I joke.:lol

Well 0obviously portraying sarcasm in your writing isn't one of your strong points.:P

I joke, I joke.:lol

Well I understood it and found it funny also, obviously showing in your writing that you don't understand many people's posts on this forum is a strong point. It's just funny that no-one was even thinking Bin Laden because he looks nothing like him in the slightest until you brought him up.

Now back to the thread, he could go far and could even go far with the same character as Hassan seeing that it looks like the best way to get heat for someone of is ethnicity and now that Smackdown is not on the same channel anymore, well i don't think it is anyway, their might not be a problem with it.

Well I understood it and found it funny also' date=' obviously showing in your writing that you don't understand many people's posts on this forum is a strong point. It's just funny that no-one was even thinking Bin Laden because he looks nothing like him in the slightest until you brought him up.[/quote']

Mate what does the last bit of my post say?

And I quote; "I joke, I joke.:lol"

It was harmless banter, What's your problem?

Is it because I said Jarrett sucks?:P

just found this out about the guy.

WWE trademarked the name "Armando Alejandro Estrada" last week. OVW wrestler Osama Rodrigues Alejandro will be using that name when he eventually gets called up to the main WWE roster. His gimmick will be loosely based on Fidel Castro as he will have a Latin American dictator character.

Mate what does the last bit of my post say?

And I quote; "I joke, I joke.:lol"

It was harmless banter, What's your problem?

Is it because I said Jarrett sucks?:P

I don't care about you thinking Jarrett sucks, in some cases i actually believe you in the fact that he should give up the title. Thats an opinion and I don't have grudges on people just because they believe something. What annoyed me is the fact that you went on your little story and then said you was joking after, why didn't you just agree in ythe first place rather then just make yourself and the other person look a fool for what he said.

What annoyed me is the fact that you went on your little story and then said you was joking after' date=' why didn't you just agree in ythe first place rather then just make yourself and the other person look a fool for what he said.[/quote']

What are you on about?

If you have nothing to say of any consequence other then getting on my case and involving yourself in conversations that have nothing to do with you then don't say anything at all.

I don't see Clarkey getting offended do you?

Pull your skirt down and get off my case.