Hot Cows and Swimming Pools

Nemesis Enforcer

A cow clambered into a neighbour's garden and jumped in a swimming pool during a heatwave in Brazil.

With temperatures approaching 40C, the cow got over a fence and went straight to the pool of the home in Taubate.

The owner of the house told SPTV: “I heard a noise and came to check what was going on when I saw the most absurd thing in the world, a cow in the swimming pool!”

The woman called the fire fighters to help get the animal out of the pool.

A spokesman for the fire brigade said: "It was the first job of this kind in the 20 years I’ve been here, it was really quirky!"

Source: Ananova.com

Well looks like its not just us humans then that like to cool off with a dip :D

Denis Leary:

We love to talk to our pets. "Come here, doggy. Come here. Sit. Give me the paw. Okay, roll over. Oh, look at him. He's so cute; he's almost human." There's the problem, right? We have these little cute pangs in our bellies because we're human beings. That's how we decide which animals to save. It's all a matter of how cute they are. "Oh, look at the baby seals with the big brown eyes and the furry little fur. Don't do anything to them. Leave them alone. But the cows are big and dumb and stupid. Let's eat them all. C'mon. Let's make jackets out of what's left over. C'mon." We might as well just have animal auditions and line them up one by one and judge them individually.

"What are you?"

"I'm an otter."

"And what do you do?"

"I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands."

"You're free to go." (Gives the otter the thumbs-up sign, turns back)

"And what are you?"

"I'm a cow."

"Get in the truck, okay, pal?"

"But I'm an animal."

"You're a baseball glove."

"I'm an animal."

"You're a hat. Get on that truck. You cow. What do you think we called you a 'cow' for?"

We kill the cow to make jackets out of them, then we kill each other for the jackets that we made out of the cows. I think the cows would love that joke, don't you? (As cow) "They're killin' each other for their jackets? Mooo."