Rene Dupree Injury?

Kanenite

"I was at the Ohio Valley Wrestling house show last night (which was pretty good) and in the second match, former WWE World Tag Team Champion Rene Dupree was taking on a OVW wrestler named J-Man. About two or three minutes into the match, J-Man gave Dupree a boot to the gut and Dupree fell to the ring and started screaming in pain, 'My hernia! My hernia! The kick looked fine and looked to be just one of those freak incidents.

Quickly after that, Dupree rolled up J-Man and got a quick win which just seemed to be a quick way to end the match with Dupree still winning. As he rolled J-Man up, he still looked to be in an insane amount of pain. After the match, Dupree had to be carried off while still groaning and looking to be completely out of it. It looked like a groin injury or hernia or something, but has to be serious from the tone of everyone at ringside as well as the quick finish and the pain in Dupree's eyes."

Dupree suffered a legit hernia injury a while back and has been recovering from it these past few months, but it looks like the match re-aggravated his injury which could be very serious considering the degree of his past injury. It is confirmed that Dupree was taken to the hospital after the event so there is no doubt something went wrong. We will have more on the condition of Rene Dupree as it comes.

Source: Wrestlezone.com

It doesn't look to good for Dupree. He is only young aswell and I haven't heard from him in a while either

First he couldnt raise above mid-card status in the WWE now he cant even stay healthy in OVW. This guy is going down the path of"Never-wasville". I hate to hear about any pro wrestler going down to an injury. But its a bigger shame when great looking athletes like Dupree doesnt get pushed properly as well. The rest of La Resistance hasnt faired that well in the WWE either since being changed to single wrestlers.:roll

Wow thats tough on the guy' date=' to come back form an injury and then to have the same thing happen again, I actually liked Dupree in La Resistance but since they slip them up it hasn't worked out, wonder if this is the end of the French Tickler?? :lol[/quote']

LMAO!!!! Or maybe the WWE could put Dupree and Goldust in a skit promotiing Simon Dean's new and improved Ass-creme? :devil

If the WWE can bring an Out of shape Vader and a crusty Goldust back to do a match with Johnathan Coachman and Batista anything is possible. :lol