untitled women wrestling movie logline

dindio

Actually I'm writing a story about a woman wrestler who has a real life feud with a monster heel oponent after causing death to her twin sister with a backdrop from the third rope outside the ring; the woman wrestler seeks revenge to that oponent battling tirelessly on street fights, submission matchs, stretcher matches until she challenges her on a steel cage matches, unfortunelly the woman wrestler doesn't achieve her goal to defeat that opponent; after being threw off a steel cage outside the ring where she lands on her bacj causing her spine fractures head traumas and pelvic fractures that ends with her career and almost ends with her life. One year after undergoing surgeries and therapies the woman wrestler returns to the ring arena to end that real life brawl with

the bad girl who mess with her

Sorry for my english grammar, I accept I'm not an english speaker, but i'm making a great effort to show my story. I'll be showing the whole story on my

mother language spanish to then translate into english