• AJ Styles V Samoa Joe -Sacrifice
    • AJ Styles V Samoa Joe V Christopher Daniels -Unbreakable
    • Austin Aries V Roderick Strong - Unbreakable
    • Sabu V Abyss -Turning Point
    • Monsters Ball 2 - Bound For Glory
    • AJ Styles V Christopher Daniels -Bound For Glory
    • Elimination X -Genesis

Which one to pick!

Seriously anything a mixture of Daniels, Styles or Joe have done this year has been beyond awesome...

So in the end I went for the three way at Unbreakable due to Styles getting revenge on Daniels at the finish and the Spiral Tap onto Joe and Daniels when Joe had the choke on amongst other things...

3 way dance was indeed fantastic

But my vote went to the AJ vs Abyss match at Lockdown, which I believe was the PPV where everyhting was inside six sides of steel.

I'm a big Abyss mark and Styles made the big man look great, as well as taking more than his usual share of sick bumps

All the luck in the world to TNA in 2006, their workers deserve a lot more notereity

I have voted the triple Threat match with Joe, Styles and Daniels. However i think my all time greated TNA match of 2005 has to be Iron man 2 between AJ and Daniels. That match seemed to have it all high drawn and a unknown winner and Aj winning the match with what 2 seconds left was a great ending to a brilliant match!

I have voted the triple Threat match with Joe' date=' Styles and Daniels. However i think my all time greated TNA match of 2005 has to be Iron man 2 between AJ and Daniels. That match seemed to have it all high drawn and a unknown winner and Aj winning the match with what 2 seconds left was a great ending to a brilliant match![/quote']

True, a perfectly scripted match yet with a believable kayfabe ending. I believe that it is better than thier match at Against All Odds, or should I say more epic.

The most under rated match of the year in TNA and also one of my three favourite US matches of the year is Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Eric Young) vs AMW for the NWA Tag Team Titles.That is better than any WWE or TNA tag team match of the past few years in my opinion.

The most under rated match of the year in TNA and also one of my three favourite US matches of the year is Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Eric Young) vs AMW for the NWA Tag Team Titles.That is better than any WWE or TNA tag team match of the past few years in my opinion.

I was just about to say the same thing. The near falls near the end had me on the edge of my seat, thinking that was the finish, that match had some MAJOR heat. Something WWE hasn't done for me since, I think, 2003 at Vengeance, with The Filthy Animals (Kidman and Rey) Vs WGTT (Haas and Benjamin)