As far as I know WWE steel cage are 15' feet high and cost about $10,000

How and where a promotion can get a steel cage as WWE

What could happen to a wrestler if falls or is threw off a steel cage

landing on head

landing on back

landing on chest

landing on face

landing on both legs

1. where can a promotion such as wwe get a steel cage? Its a billion dollar company so they can hire somebody to make one if they wished

2. What would happen if a wrestler was thrown or fell of a cage? There either trained to land or if it is a acident then they will be injered

landing on head

landing on back

landing on chest

landing on face

landing on both legs

1. Broken Neck

2. Possable Broken Back

3. would be badly winded and a few broken ribs

4. broken nose, checks, jaw etc.

5. possable broekn legs if not dot properly.

I doubt that you could suffer a broken back or ribs from falling into a ring from a cage as those bumps are done on a semi regular basis for instance both Hardys have jumped from Ladders and I think cages to do various moves with no major injuries like you described' date='[/quote']

oh my mistake, i thought he ment falling from the top of the cage/cell onto the floor not a ring :D

that was a cell and the falls were unplaned except for the one that went to the concrete.

both falls were planned, the first one where he through him of the cell onto the announcers table was planned and the chokeslam type thing through the cell roof was planned, you can tell because when he went through the top and hit the ring you could see the cable ties that were keeping the foor from falling until the spo in the match, so IMO they were both planned. :xyx

both falls were planned' date=' the first one where he through him of the cell onto the announcers table was planned and the chokeslam type thing through the cell roof was planned, you can tell because when he went through the top and hit the ring you could see the cable ties that were keeping the foor from falling until the spo in the match, so IMO they were both planned. :xyx[/quote']

You'er thinking of VS HHH not Undertaker as the ring didn't collapse when Mick Foley was chokeslammed through the roof where as VS HHH there was an obvious trapdoor in the middle of the roof. In the Undertaker match it was only supposed to be a slight tear.

You'er thinking of VS HHH not Undertaker as the ring didn't collapse when Mick Foley was chokeslammed through the roof where as VS HHH there was an obvious trapdoor in the middle of the roof. In the Undertaker match it was only supposed to be a slight tear.

i didnt say the ring collapsed and i was thinking of the Taker Mankind one at KOTR 1998, there were 2 spots in that match....

1. where Undertaker through Mankind off the cell through the Spanish announce table (planned)

2. where Undertaker chokeslammed Mankind through the cell roof onto the mat below, the ring didnt collapse but you could tell it was planned because of the cable ties that were suporting the segment of the cell until that specific spot fell down to the ring next to Mankinhd

:xyx

The Second one was still not planned' date=' atleast Mick Foley was not meant to go through the roof, he said that in one of his Biographies.[/quote']

if he wasnt surpose to go through the roof why was every part of the Cell roof sucurely fixed on with metal except the part of the roof which was held together with cable ties which happen to be the bit where Mankind fell through.

it was MEANT to rip to look like it was going to give way but considering how badly injured Mick Foley got hurt to the point he was wheeled out on a stretcher combined with the fact they rigged the ring when they did the planned spot with HHH to give way and used a trap door in the roof. If you add that to the statement in Mick's book that the roof was not meant to give way its pretty safe to say that it was infact not meant to give way.

I can't remember what Mick said in 'Have A Nice Day' about it but I know its in there so i'll have a check on it, but I don't think he was meant to fall through like he did, Taker's face says it all really, he is genuinly shocked at it

Edit -

My mistake after looking it up in Mick's book, he was indeed meant to go through the cage, it was meant to happen to show how inhuman Mankind was that he could be thrown off the Cell and then out do that by going through

Edited by Nemesis Enforcer

Thanks for your information, but I found WWE 15 feet high Steel Cage Match looks so small for WWE male wrestlers, or males wrestlers are so tall when are into a steel cage, in case to be a female wrestler falling off a steel cage match how dangerous and fatal can be a fall from a steel cage outside the ring for a woman? As far as I know men are stronger and more resistent to bumps and falls or women are more delicated

Sorry for doing that stupid question. Actually I'm writing a story about a woman wrestler who has a real life feud with a monster heel oponent after causing death to her twin sister with a backdrop from the third rope outside the ring; the woman wrestler seeks revenge to that oponent battling tirelessly on street fights, submission matchs, stretcher matches until she challenges her on a steel cage matches, unfortunelly the woman wrestler doesn't achieve her goal to defeat that opponent; after being threw off a steel cage outside the ring where she lands on her bacj causing her spine fractures head traumas and pelvic fractures that ends with her career and almost ends with her life. One year after undergoing surgeries and therapies the woman wrestler returns to the ring arena to end that real life brawl with

the bad girl who mess with her

Sorry for my english grammar, I accept I'm not an english speaker, but i'm making a great effort to show my story. I'll be showing the whole story on my

mother language spanish to then translate into english

Sorry to go off-topic.

Hey dindio, I see that you'r from Puerto Rico, from what part are you ?

I'm from San Juan

Turning back to the theme, in case to be a woman wrestler how far can be dangerous for her falling off a steel cage out off the ring?

Actually I'm writing a story about a woman wrestler who has a real life feud with a monster heel oponent after causing death to her twin sister with a backdrop from the third rope outside the ring
That sounds like every Jean Claude Van Damme film I've seen. Or one that I can't get out of my memory, because it was that bad.

The thign that would make the book more unrealistic is, kayfabe is dead. How many people would read your book, believing that it did all happen? Everybody, from none wrestling fans, to smarks, knows pro-wrestling is all fake, and this story would be the complete opposite. Would people actually bother with it?

And men are no stronger than women. If you land properly, you shouldn't get hurt, so as long as women are fully trained, they won't snap into two after a big bump, just like Mick Foley didn't after the chokeslam, which would of hurt a LOT more.

That sounds like every Jean Claude Van Damme film I've seen. Or one that I can't get out of my memory, because it was that bad.

The thign that would make the book more unrealistic is, kayfabe is dead. How many people would read your book, believing that it did all happen? Everybody, from none wrestling fans, to smarks, knows pro-wrestling is all fake, and this story would be the complete opposite. Would people actually bother with it?

And men are no stronger than women. If you land properly, you shouldn't get hurt, so as long as women are fully trained, they won't snap into two after a big bump, just like Mick Foley didn't after the chokeslam, which would of hurt a LOT more.

Ok you are right, I know wrestling is planned according the booking script, as for my story on that match bookers have planned to put the face woman wrestler to win on that steel cage via submission or scapping the cage, but the heel woman wrestler refuse to do the job because of her ego and real life difference with the face wrestler, reason which bookers decide not to script

that match, as for the end of that match, the face girl tries to execute her oponent a piledriver from the top of the cage landing inside the ring, unfortunely the bad girl skips and bends down to execute a reverse backdrop crucifix powerbomb throwing her off the top cage outside the ring