dindio

would you like to see a women hell in a cell or tlc match  

34 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see a women hell in a cell or tlc match

• yes
    • no
    • i dont know
    • maybe

I believe it's because the somewhat different physiology of the female anatomy would mean that a lotta things you see in a HITC match might be rendered unuseable in a Diva's version...

I can't really put my finger on it, but it just feels like there's a level of physicality that the women wrestler's just acn't quite achieve that the HITC matches usually demand - High impact eyeboggling brutality and Crazy bumps aren't common in many WWE diva matches, for instance.

Methinks they should stick to the usual dross, at least it's known to have SOME viewers.

i mean this is the least sexist way im im deeply sorry if i offend anyone but i dont think a womans body would be able to go through a HIAC match and make it look good, could you imagein Taker throwing Trish Stratus of a cell through a table, hell no, although i think Chyna would of been able to have a decent enough HIAC match, although i doubt that match would have any big bumps or top spots.

TLC they probably could do as women can definatly go through tables with little ill effects, look at when the Dudley boys debuted and powerbombed just about all of them through a table.

Also I have seen a good Japanese Joshi cage match, admitedly one of the participants was Bull Nanako and her opponant was bigger than her :D

A TLC match is not too much of a problem, however women should never be in a hell in a cell, sorry I will rephrase that, divas should never be in a hell in a cell.

It would be ok to see the japanese wrestle in there but the divas should never go in there as I dont find pretty women getting made to bleed very sexy.

No thanks!! If you look at the weekly generic Diva match on Raw, it's the same combination every couple of weeks, and they still botch moves left and right. When prople realise that they just can't wrestle that will be fine. I'd honestly rather watch Trucker Norm vs Horace Hogan, in a 24 hour marathon match than to sit through the same womens match again and again and again... nah, i'd just go for piss as I always do for Diva rubbish.

I don't really think anybody (in WWE) other than Victoria, Mickey & possibly Trish could pull off a match like this. (Lita would kill herself or her opponent.)

However if booked right yes I would like to see such a match.

There have being Diva hardcore matches (Trish bled possibly accidently) & Diva steel cage matches so why not other gimmick matches.