Your Christmas Bargains and Rip Offs

Hoffmeister

I have just finished all my christmas shopping and I am quite pleased. However not only did I get some good deals but I got a rip off too.

My good deal was a really good scarf from asda, it was only 4 quid, its better than a scarf i paid 65 quid for 6 months ago.

My rip off is surely my grandas whisky, a 700ml bottle of Glenfiddich was 28 quid!

Anyone pick up any bargains?

Bargain = Wrestlemania Anthology for 130 from hmv online

Rip Off = Not receiving it yet because of a manufacturing issue and Silvervision making sure they satisfy their customers first.

I paid £160 and had it in the post last week.

Think I'd have preferred to wait the time for the extra £30!

But I still haven't got through box set 1

I got the sweetest little picnic tea set in a little pink hamper basket from a shop in the Town center for only £8 for my 4 year old niece who loves to have tea parties with her dolls and likes to pplay house etc...

Becki wanted Family Guy series one and two on DVD... Music Zone £11 each!

Not a direct rip off but my dad got a digital camera off my mum and found out that the print paper for the dock is £4 for a pack of ten tiny little sheets...

Now thats poor.

The thing that thinking about it sucks, but i've still got 2 gifts to give, both of them i could of probably gone out today or tommorow and bought at at knocked off prices in the sales. Yeah that sucks, so i hope whomever gets either of these gifts apprciates them.