2004 or 2005?

yoyo

Apart from TNA gaining such momentum and decent exposure over the last year and obvious indys like ROH being consistent, wrestling on an international level has sucked, sucked this year and last year. To be honest it hasnt been any good since say about 2002 and even that is streaching it. I really thought with the edition of guys like RVD, Benoit, Rey etc that things were on the up and up, but unfortunately I was wrong. Why am I still the biggest mark ever? Because I'm the consumate optimist when it comes to my passions AND I can always watch my old DVDs, videos and documentary's, AND I can always read backdated issues of Powerslam, WOW, WCW and WWF:xyx AND I have you guys to talk to so it aint that bad!!:xyx

2004 and 2005 are BOTH good years for TNA if you exclude them finally going on prime time. But match-wise both were excellent years for me.

WWE was definitely 2004. At least they had SOME credibility. I mean, okay, no head bumps. That's fine. Different styles can be respected. But writingwise...come on! That whole "monkey typing into infinity producing hamlet" theory would work much better than Vinnie Mac's current plots.

I went off wrestling for a year and a half, and returned in July 2004, and loved it.

There's a atip, bored with wrestling? Take a year off watching it.

See now thats where i disagree. I stopped watching right after Invasion PPV...missed everything from that point up until the build up for WM21.

I was watching RAW for the first time in AGES in March thinking to myself What the f00k is going on here?!?! I went in search of the answer and found this forum :)

So my tip is to watch every single epsode you can...just incase it starts getting interesting again.

P.S. Austin retired and the WWE is ****. Shows how much the WWE needs a main draw, a leader.

See now thats where i disagree. I stopped watching right after Invasion PPV...missed everything from that point up until the build up for WM21.

I was watching RAW for the first time in AGES in March thinking to myself What the f00k is going on here?!?! I went in search of the answer and found this forum :)

So my tip is to watch every single epsode you can...just incase it starts getting interesting again.

P.S. Austin retired and the WWE is ****. Shows how much the WWE needs a main draw, a leader.

Exactly, I stopped watching after the invasion thing too, and I've only got back into it in the last couple of months and it took me about two days to get back up to speed on everything that was going on. It's a joke mate.

2005 by the WWE is by far the worst I have ever seen. Repetitive and predictable booking, diva releases, krystal and sharmell, loads of interpromotional stuff, hogan jobbing hbk, morgan having a stutter, John Cena's title reign, Ric Flair being face, Rey Misterio jobbing out heavyweights, JBL's character being killed by Cena, Jericho taking a break, Christian has left, Paul Heymans worked shoot at ONS, the jobbing of Eric Bischoff angle, Trish turning face, Kid Kash being watered down, Stacey Keibler given no direction, lod 2005, tag titles changing hands on a regular basis, Gillian's thing on her face, WWE doing another show for the troops, Vinces character becoming increasingly bad on-screen which culminated in that courtroom garbage, Dusty Rhodes may be considered as Raw GM.

It has became so bad that I cant watch it anymore!

2005 by the WWE is by far the worst I have ever seen. Repetitive and predictable booking, diva releases, krystal and sharmell, loads of interpromotional stuff, hogan jobbing hbk, morgan having a stutter, John Cena's title reign, Ric Flair being face, Rey Misterio jobbing out heavyweights, JBL's character being killed by Cena, Jericho taking a break, Christian has left, Paul Heymans worked shoot at ONS, the jobbing of Eric Bischoff angle, Trish turning face, Kid Kash being watered down, Stacey Keibler given no direction, lod 2005, tag titles changing hands on a regular basis, Gillian's thing on her face, WWE doing another show for the troops, Vinces character becoming increasingly bad on-screen which culminated in that courtroom garbage, Dusty Rhodes may be considered as Raw GM.

It has became so bad that I cant watch it anymore!

By Gawd that was good and the worst thing is it only sums up about half of the rubbish from this year.

Aww...you reminded me that Kash got watered down. And that's not even all of the guys that did! Dammit the pain!

Paul London

Brian Kendrick (Why the hell did they stop calling him Spanky?!?)

Matt Stryker

RVD (who may as well retire at this point)

Taijri

Matt Hardy

Gregory Helms (PLEASE come to TNA!)

and soon to be...........CM Punk...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god Shannon Moore got into TNA.