WWE No Way Out 2006 Main Event Revealed *Spoilers*

HulkFearsAustin

I wonder how many posts it will take until someone rants about how bad the main event is?

Well it depends on where they go with this feud. It might turn out really good actually. A big man vs big man feud could be interesting. But it could also be bad.

(but who am I kidding? The way WWE is going its most likely going to suck)

I've thought since the last UK tour that Kane and Big Show would eventually end up on Smackdown full time. SD's roster needs 2 new main event single wrestlers. I thought that one of the reasons they became champions was so they could trade Show/Kane for MNM which would have included Melina so she could have continued her fued with Trish. Plus then all the WWE titles would be back on RAW with the WCW(World) titles over on Smackdown; and it would have made the rosters better balanced again. But with MNM losing the titles, plus Micke James now fueding with Trish; it doesn't look as likely as it did back around Survivor Series time. But if they are gonna move Show/Kane to Smackdown full time then they need to drop the Tag Titles first, unless they are gonna be unified or scrapped completely...

WHAT?!?!?!?! Kane V Batista! If Kane wins the Title I will mark out like F*****g crazy! But who am I kidding, Kane won't win the Championship, as everyone has said, it will keep Batista busy until Wrestlemania. Kane is so worthy of a World Title reign, he has worked his ass off for over 8 years and got a day reign as Champion. If Kane goes to Smackdown it will give a lot of people a big reason to watch Smackdown again. But I imagine this will just be a one off Interpromotional match.

The best time to give him the belt was when he was running through everyone on Raw after he unmasked. They've ruined him to the point of no return' date=' Kane is never winning a World title again.[/quote']

I definately agree with that. He was at his peak and I was watching RAW mainly for Kane at that time. His monster rage was brilliant. But after he lost the triple threat match at Armageddon, that was Kane's chance lost.

It would be a good idea to let kane go to SD and win the title from Batista, then it would give Bastista time to sort out his injory, While Orton feuds with kane eventualy beating kane for the title and then Bastista returning for mania to feud with orton

Just a idea vince?

It does make sense though seeing as this is the biggest feud in the WWE,and i would put money on Mysterio vs The Big Show at No Way Out as well and at Royal Rumble you might get Big Show vs Batista?.The match probably won't be that bad as it'll probably be the first of the WWE's 25479634589865 street fights or "no disqualification match" of the year.

See, thid proves something i've said for a while now. Kane is one of the closest things WWE have to a real draw right now. Not so much in that he'll bring new fans in, but he's still amazingly over as a character. No matter how bad they try to screw him up, the fans still crave to love him, especially young marks.

As for me, hell yeah I'm happy. I'd love Kane to go to SD and get the title. The match will probably suck, but damn if it matters, Kane 4 Champion :)