It's all white

The Icon

In the continuing saga of Tim White's staged suicide I have come across news that Tim will be re-appearing on wwe screens in Jan.

Seems Vince / Bookers plan to make an entire storyline out of it & have him feud with a top line wrestler as well.

I've been hearing a lot about this and would like some clarification:

Is Tim White that referee?

In the continuing saga of Tim White's staged suicide I have come across news that Tim will be re-appearing on wwe screens in Jan.

Seems Vince / Bookers plan to make an entire storyline out of it & have him feud with a top line wrestler as well.

Well that makes it all alright then. I REALLY thought he was dead (sarchasm), Vince think continuing this storyline is a good idea because????

a: he's an idiot.

b: He's lost the plot.

c: He's lost the plot, and an idiot.

good idea' date=' good idea by WWE, because if they would of left it they could of never had Tim White on WWE TV again in anyway but now there might be a storyline out of it i feel less annoyed about the angle at Armageddon.[/quote']

Why? It just means that instead of getting 1 night with a tasteless segment of TV, we are probably going to get several weeks of pointless angles and wasted TV time.

Every wrestling website on the planet ;).

Yeah, but NoDQ and PWInsider make things up.................;)

I'm quite interested by this. As much stick as the suicide skit got, I'm optimistic that this will all work out ok. I mean hating an angle before it's even been seen would be dumb, right?

Looks like they're going with it......Are they deliberately TRYING to turn viewers off? Has Vince given up or something? Is he really this stupid? Honestly, i......words cant describe quite how astonished i am that they keep repeating the same writing mistakes over and over and over.......

Maybe I'm on my own but I feel this whole suicide thing is F'd up. There are people suffering from manic depression and all sorts of mental illnesses that led to either attempting or commiting suicide and it's just been brushed off like nothing. People go crazy about some Eddie Guerrero advert on a web site thats feeding his family but noone even mentions this. There are families out there grieving at this point in time because they wont get to spend Christmas with their daughter or little brother because of suicide and they decide to handle this issue with such insensitivity. Now I'm not saying it shouldn't have been used as an angle but I am saying that it should have been handled a hell of a lot better with a bit of thought at least.

Right thats my ranting done!

Yeah if handled right Tim could be the monster that Vader was never allowed to be.

Maybe I'm on my own but I feel this whole suicide thing is F'd up. There are people suffering from manic depression and all sorts of mental illnesses that led to either attempting or commiting suicide and it's just been brushed off like nothing. People go crazy about some Eddie Guerrero advert on a web site thats feeding his family but noone even mentions this. There are families out there grieving at this point in time because they wont get to spend Christmas with their daughter or little brother because of suicide and they decide to handle this issue with such insensitivity. Now I'm not saying it shouldn't have been used as an angle but I am saying that it should have been handled a hell of a lot better with a bit of thought at least.

Right thats my ranting done!

Yeah if handled right Tim could be the monster that Vader was never allowed to be.

Agreed. But they just SHOULDNT use suicide as an angle. Timmy will never measure up to the might of.............GILLBERG!!!!!!:xyx