Teach yourself car mechanics

Hoffmeister

I have had loads of bother with my car in the last month. It broke down and I needed a brand new engine, the starting motor went and a few other problems I have had.

The car has been fixed and everythin was fine till the other day. I was doing about 25mph along a quite village and then bang!!!! My passenger side wheels went over one of those Island crossing things. I needed two new tyres and changed them. However my steering wheel keeps turning to the right without me touching it. From now on I need to keep hold of the steering wheel at all times or I will drift to the right.I dont know what I have done and I cant afford more repairs.

I bought a book on my car and I am hoping it will help.

However does anybody know of a good site to learn about fixing cars on the web?

We were in my friends car the other night when it started smoking and conked out,we tried pushing it but it wouldnt go,the two other people in the car both have full icences and didnt know what to do,silly ****s were in gear.

Anyway I had a look and could see the radiator was ****ed and there was no water in it,so we had to run to the nearest shop and buy shitloads of water.

This got up up the road to the garage where we needed to get some radwell,they didnt have any yet they sell ice cream?! We got to the next petrol station where I got some radwell, that sorted it untill we got to her house.

And I dont even drive!.

Probably totally unrelated but I remember a Fod car (I think a Modeo, Google will be moe helpful), that had a load of problems with the car going to one direction on it's own. I'm sure a load of people got compensation for being in a crash ;) ;)

You never know, the small crash could of caused the problems to start, if you own one.

But yeah, ring the AA or whoever about it.

Probably totally unrelated but I remember a Fod car (I think a Modeo, Google will be moe helpful), that had a load of problems with the car going to one direction on it's own. I'm sure a load of people got compensation for being in a crash ;) ;)

You never know, the small crash could of caused the problems to start, if you own one.

But yeah, ring the AA or whoever about it.

The crash was my fault, I was texting a girl at the time. I could sue that girl, lol.

The crash was my fault' date=' I was texting a girl at the time. I could sue that girl, lol.[/quote']

Isn't that illegal? You best be tortured and murdered for that to teach everyone a lesson. You did recklessly put other peoples' lives at risk, after all. :xyx

Well it aint going to be one of your posts is it Hoff?

You should never do car mechanics unless your properly trained. Especially if your someone who uses his phone whilst driving.

Although I might allow you to drive round my house, and kill some idiotic chav's.

• Like 1

If he's lucky he might end up hitting the kerb with the other front wheel and fix the problem too.

Also Nicole I was only going to use the bamboo to make a improvised spike strip to stop him driving dangerously again, it wasn't goting near his fingernails HONEST! :D

Edited by Anime Otaku

Woo' date=' nice attempt at humour. Didn't work. If your going to have this whole human rights, be nice to everyone thing going on, make sure it applies in all your posts.[/quote']

Don't be ridiculous. If you're comparing the inherent contradiction in Hoff's words and actions with Taj posting a joke that "contradicts" his social viewpoints... just stop.

I was going along a long dark road next to a golf course at 9pm, there was nobody there for miles, there was an island there for some unexplained reason. However I wouldnt drive in a built up area with my phone.

Plus what deterent is there? I could have ran someone over and got away with it because I would have the do-gooders on my side.

except that you would have been fined £60 and got 3 points on your license as using a mobile phone while driving is now illegal. If you hit someone then you probably are going to prison for a year or two especially if they die

If I didnt have a job then I would not care, prison doesnt scare me. I am more afraid of losing my parents respect. Thats why I stay out of trouble.